PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me recently have started to do or make inoculations from a rabies after a sting about...

Denis
29.05.2004, 17:23
Hello. To me recently have started to do or make inoculations from a rabies after a sting of one wild animal. I think, it vsyo-taki was healthy, but a question not in it or this. And here in what: what restrictions in a way of life appear after carrying out of a course of inoculations from a rabies and if it is possible, more in detail?

Kuzmina J.O.
30.05.2004, 12:11
Yes, actually, any. Do or make inoculations in time and if sweep up or will notice allergic reactions - inform the doctor.

Denis.
02.06.2004, 10:33
Thanks you for the answer, but has put here in what. The doctor has told or said to me, that it will be necessary to conduct the certain way of life - to not overheat, to not overcool, to not be engaged serious fiz. Work to not drink alcohol. I think, he not all has told or said. Therefore I address to you for advice or council. Recently I began to notice, that I get tired also all is more often get enough sleep more difficultly. It kak-that is connected with inoculations or it depends on something another? Thanks.