PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the Doctor. I ask advice or council. A symptomatology of processes in knee a joint...

Andrey
28.05.2004, 23:23
Good afternoon, the Doctor. I ask advice or council. A symptomatology of processes in knee joints: Sharp pains and tumours are not present. Joints (not constantly) "click", mainly at an extension and twisting. In joints, especially in right, it is felt (again taki changeably) feeling " presence pesochka ". If it is possible so to be expressed, I " feel process of job " joints. Such at me already during years of five. Has appeared after the transferred or carried flu. I have a chronic bronchitis. At colds and temperature " feeling kolenej " isilivaetsja. Yes! And it is similar they slightly feel changes of weather. The surgeon govorit-is healthy, on pictures 3 h years or summer prescription all is pure or clean. On the pavor has gone to the old Chinese whom something has told or said like " liquids articulate or joint, however, a little " and as give shpigovat my legs or foots needles. After a course of a stylostixis (10 sessions) " feelings kolenej " were not about one year. And a crunch as that did not notice. Now all has returned into place. Help or Assist the advice or council, what algorithm of actions to choose. To warm up joints, to go on pictures, to doctors or again to search for the Chinese? Simply very much it would not be desirable to start this business. I shall be grateful for any answer. Yours faithfully, Andrey.

Kuzmina J.O.
30.05.2004, 13:15
From the point of view of modern traditional medicine, diagnostics is primary vse-taki. Probably, you have a process as a reactive arthritis. Besides, obscurely, on what this reactive arthritis: whether, as you speak, on a flu (that is improbable), whether in an organism there is still what flaccid or in general a latent infection (more often articulate or joint problems happen at presence of mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, chlamydias). From your story obscurely, whether were kogda-nibud any traumas of knee joints. Not clearly, what level at you physical activity and what at you thus weight of a body (joints " cannot suffer or bear " run, the jumps, the raised or increased mass of a body). To put it briefly, it is a lot of delatelj which should be found out if you have a concrete intention to understand with a problem connected with kolenkami.

Andrey
01.06.2004, 18:25
Thanks, the Doctor. Traumas of joints was not. In occasion of fiz. Activity: exercise stresses significantly do not influence sensations. Weight 64. At body height 176. vozrast-33. Really, about one year the ureaplasmosis back is established or installed. It was treated " not kustarno ". A course at venerologa-more than 2 h weeks. Whether this evil spirits (can at the negative repeated analysis) as or to influence knee joints? What to do or make, if it is really reactive arthritis on a ureaplasmosis? To itself will address? In advance thanks. Yours faithfully, Andrey