PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Three months ago I had a fracture of a calcaneus without sm...

Alina
29.05.2004, 16:40
The dear doctor! Three months ago I had a fracture of a calcaneus without shift (a horizontal crack). It has been imposed longeta with the subsequent strengthening. 1, 5 months ago have removed or have taken off a gypsum. With a heel very well, but in the field of an ankle joint there is an edema, movements in a joint are a little limited, at walking stop is a little filled up outside (especially in footwear on a small heel), sometimes a leg or foot "twists". I used Finalgelem, Troxevasinum, but special improvements while are not present. To you I shall be grateful, if prompt, that it is necessary to do or make.

Kuzmina J.O.
31.05.2004, 00:12
Alina! After fractures of a calcaneus it is necessary to make casts from a leg or foot, and on them to pick up individual proof-readers for stops. It is the important stage of treatment even if fracture was without shift (normal function stops for active vital activity) is too important. Can arrive to us to hospital.