PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The last some days very strongly hurt me a humeral joint at dvizh...

Nastja
28.05.2004, 16:45
The last some days very strongly hurt me a humeral joint at dvizheni. The pain was and before (a comment 1, 5 years), but weak and at strong loads, and now I can not lift an arm or a hand. Prompt please what to do or make, as well as where to be surveyed and whether is any time or temporary anesthetizing. In advance thanks.

Solomatov V.G., postmaster@dr-solomatov.ru
30.05.2004, 05:28
The temporary effect is given with various analgetics: Analginum, diklonak, diclofenac and t. Item At the same time at long application they aggravate the reason of occurrence of pains. The matter is that the reason of inflammatory lesions of joints are lesions of a liver and a cholic bubble, and all analgetics possess powerful or potent destroying or blasting action for it or her. Address to the expert on treatment of an osteochondrosis of a backbone, t. To. By your description it is not simple a lesion of a joint, and synalgias as a result of reaction of a humeral plexus (shejno-a thoracal department of a backbone). Can address to us through our site www. dr-solomatov. ru