PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear colleagues! Recommend, please, the explanatory or sensible rheumatologist for razo...

SHljapnikov KA
29.05.2004, 23:11
Dear colleagues! Recommend, please, the explanatory or sensible rheumatologist for single consultations of my patients of suspicion for a systemic pathology of joints. I am a doctor the neurologist, manualnyj the therapist, I work in private or individual honey. The center. Job is paid. Sdelno. Thankful in advance.

Solomatov V.G.
30.05.2004, 02:25
Dear SHljapnikov KA, it is better to address similar inquiry in ordinatorskuju. The majority in an audience of this conference - ruskojazychnye users from all world, not having attitudes or relations to medicine. I as the doctor - the expert answer their questions, I give consultation, meaning that someone is possible or probable on Chyprus, and someone in Vladivostok. Therefore to recommend you doctors - advisers they hardly can, and I to these or it;this, unfortunately, to you help or assist I can to nothing. Write in ordinatorskuju. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century