PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! To me of 17 years. One week ago to me have made artroskopicheskuju...

Nikolay
29.05.2004, 02:59
Hello, the Doctor! To me of 17 years. One week ago to me have made artroskopicheskuju operation, suspected damage miniska, and actually there was illness or disease Goffa and a chondromalacia of a condyle or malleolus. To me tablets Struktum, Purpose T, ointment Dolgit, and after a while nyxes in a knee joint have been appointed or nominated. And to not attack the damaged or injured leg or foot of 6 weeks. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in this occasion, and also what percent or interest of successful convalescence, whether I can return to employment or occupations of sports to the full, and also whether it is possible to receive the white ticket with such diagnosis. Thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
29.05.2004, 15:29
The white ticket - hardly. To not come 6 weeks - too kak-that mnogovato. If the chondroplasty (and by the diagnosis, it it was not made) personally I allow to load to patients at similar operations a leg or foot right after operations was not made. An another matter, that sports without restrictions - not earlier, than through 5 - 6 weeks. As to other questions - I can not tell or say: the chondromalacia happens 3 h (on some authors - 4) degrees. And any chondromalacia is there is not that other, as the beginning of an arthrosis. The treatment appointed or nominated to you in most cases successfully brakes advance of an arthrosis.