PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The day before yesterday I participated in a marathon, without problems have run 1...

Grigory
29.05.2004, 05:56
The dear doctor! The day before yesterday I participated in a marathon, without problems have run 15 km. And only having come back home, pochuvtsvoval something wrong with a leg or foot: in a knee joint it or her to not bend, though during run I nothing podvorachival and did not stumble. But noga-that hurts! I limp particularly! And the pain during the moment of a flexion, and already having bent, bends without a pain further. On a ladder especially to go down difficultly. Not so long ago I have passed or have taken place course of treatment with other leg or foot: too after training has felt a pain in an anticnemion. The surgeon then ascertained a stretching of ligament or cord;sheaf. Now a pain, though and in a knee joint, but similar. The wife considers or counts, that my ligaments or cords not dopoluchajut any delivery. And what is this a delivery? Whether also ligaments or cords it this time? Thanks Vakm in advance.

Didkovskij A.V.
29.05.2004, 11:50
Similar on damage of meniscuses. It is required to specify by means of JAMRT or artroskopii. The preliminary diagnosis can be put at survey and to make the forecast.