PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years, it was surveyed at the rheumatologist in occasion of bol...

Maria
26.05.2004, 04:11
Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years, it was surveyed at the rheumatologist in occasion of joint pains (an arm or a hand, knee, golenostop, coxofemoral), a pain not strong, a tumescence or a restraint is not present, analyses of a blood (the general or common, b/h, SRB, ANF, the Russian Federation) in norm or rate. The latent infections too have not revealed. Now I do not know, that it is possible to undertake further. I drink antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, but it is ineffectual. Can repeat analyses of a blood?

Tatarchenko A.V.
27.05.2004, 19:32
Certainly, analyses of a blood can be repeated. But you should know, that there is such concept a rheumatoid arthritis, t. e the disease of joints closely connected with an infection. At a rheumatoid arthritis often there are no changes in a blood and on a roentgen. At obscure joint pains anyway it is necessary to search for the center of an infection (a tonsil, a teeth, zhel. A bubble)