PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am hurted periodically with a brachium. Most likely it is a periarthritis any....

Ljubasha
25.05.2004, 17:54
I am am hurted periodically with a brachium. Most likely it is a periarthritis any. Hurts seasonally already in current of years of five. Half a year back even was at manualshchika. A pain have cleaned or removed for three sessions. A joint have set. Gravities I drag. The pain here has again come. Sleep at night I can not. But now I am pregnant and I am afraid to go again on manualnyj a table. Whether it is possible to facilitate now any measures my position? Whether it is possible to rub Hondroksit and Menovasinum? Thanks.

Solomatov V.G.
27.05.2004, 04:31
Dear Ljubasha, a humeroscapular periarthritis - a syndrome of an osteochondrosis shejnogrudnogo departments of a backbone. Manipulation of these departments is extremely dangerous, t. To. Very much often there are powerful or potent complications, is simple most likely to you has carried. - contraindications are not present that you wish to undertake mazim, but it is necessary to reflect on the forecast of a lesion in a cervical department pozv-ka. Wander for the beginning on our site, familiarize with the reasons of occurrence of this status. If pojavtsja questions write there is better, there I shall give detailed answers. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century