PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 31 year, 28.08. 2004. I injured left talocrural...

Svetlana
24.05.2004, 23:14
Hello, to me 31 year, 28.08. 2004. I injured the left ankle joint. There was a big edema and a hematoma. The picture has shown, that fracture is not present. The traumatologist in poleklinike has imposed a gypsum has diagnosed diskrzija left g/from a joint, a gypsum wore 4 days and more 4 days French sapozhok. After putting off or taking out of a gypsum has noticed appreciable growing thin of a leg or foot and from a femur up to stops and it for 4 days! On 3 see the Skin on travmirovanoj to a leg or foot is more dark. For today: the leg or foot continues to grow thin, did or made miografiju-infringement of nerves, on nosochek I can not become. Has swelled still is. A question - whether it is possible for me to do or make massage? Also what you would recommend still, whether it is possible to stop process of growing thin of a leg or foot and how?

Artemev A.A.
25.05.2004, 05:54
Massage to do or make it is possible. With damage of a nerve - address to the neuropathologist. Whether there were prelums in a gypsum?