PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to receive the help on my question...

Elena
20.05.2004, 22:58
Hello, the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to receive the help on my question. Couple of years back from wearing not so convenient footwear, moreover on a high heel at the basis of the big finger it was formed shishka. Prompt, that it is possible to make for decrease of its or her sizes and morbidity (except for wearing convenient ubuvi, by itself understood)
Thankful in advance.

Solomatov V.G.
22.05.2004, 15:13
The dear Elena, similar status - an attribute ploskostpija. An output or exit - to master walking (not less than 8 10 km daily or run of 4 5 km), if there is no desire and an opportunity then to reconcile. The operative measure of problems will not solve, t. To. Excision of a part of an osteal tissue will not eliminate or erase;remove a platypodia, and will accelerate its or his development (a trauma stops). Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Elena
23.05.2004, 07:21
Thanks for the operative answer. But, I wish to notice, that a platypodia never suffered, even suspicion on it or him.

Solomatov V.G.
24.05.2004, 20:37
Dear Elena, suspects similar statuses as a rule speutsialist. For this purpose also there is a medicine. To specify how much or as far as it it is authentic or it is necessary to search for other reasons in m. having consulted with orthopedists internally. Address. Other see earlier. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century