PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me too most, as at Sergey, only from a bicycle has fallen. Almost two nede...

Andrey
18.05.2004, 02:42
At me too most, as at Sergey, only from a bicycle has fallen. Almost two weeks the elbow does not pass or take place. Also other joints have started to hurt or be ill;be sick, plus a bone of a forearm at movements of a brush. The doctor yesterday has written out donalgin and voltaran-gel, but at my place there was a diclofenac, both gel, and tablets. Whether there is a difference between the medicines registered by the doctor, and diclofenac? Whether it is necessary to buy, for example, donalgin and to drink it or him instead of or together with diclofenac? What it is possible to apply agents of treatment still: kompresy, for example?

Artemev A.A.
19.05.2004, 07:11
At you not the same, that at Sergey. Therefore treatment coordinate or agreee;compound with the doctor internally.

Andrey
22.05.2004, 20:25
To you that I hardly shall get, because not from Moscow. At the doctor travmotologa was. Diagnosed - a posttraumatic arthritis. But I not about it or this? Whether I ask has sense to buy Voltaren-gel which in 5 times is more dear or expensive jugoslvskogo Diklofinaka? In fact in Voltarenum the same Diclofenac and to spend it is necessary a great lot of tubes. The doctor has answered nothing this question.