PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mum koksoartroz 3 degrees, her of 60 years, she to do or make operation kategorich...

Anna
19.05.2004, 19:30
At my mum koksoartroz 3 degrees, her of 60 years, she to do or make operation categorically refuses, and between tm the atrophy of muscles, especially forward group accrues or increases, are lowered suhozhilnye reflexes on the amazed or struck party or side in comparison with healthy. What will you advise, what forecast and how us to operate or work?

Solomatov V.G.
20.05.2004, 23:38
Dear Anna, and in what status pojasnichno - kresttsovyj a department of a backbone? Koksartroz an atrophy as a rule does not give. Very much greater or big suspicions on an intervertebral hernia. Glance on our site (through a new paragraph) esteem about an osteochondrosis, hernias and forecasts of operation in these areas of a body, and not only. It - is useful. And mum - the rights. Koksartroz - secondary metabolic disturbances. Operation on a joint of problems does not solve, and frames new, and metabolic disturbances start to be shown in other joints. And more time I shall repeat about a hernia. Diagnostics of this status unfortunately is put worse than ever. An attribute of a hernia - depression of height of intervertebral space. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century