PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At my grandmother a deforming arthrosis of knee joints...

Denis
19.05.2004, 19:50
Hello, the doctor. At my grandmother a deforming arthrosis of knee joints, she practically does not go, knees swelled up, are not bent or incurvated, constantly feels a pain. To her 70 years, disease has begun 20 years ago, all over again to doctors did not address, then already late was. Doctors have told or said, that it is possible to hope only for time or temporary decrease be ill or sick. Have tried different medicines. That though help or assist a little - are toxic and iz-for problems with a liver from them it was necessary to refuse. Has read through recently in your conference on wet compresses, has told to the grandmother, she has started to do or make. The first days of a leg or foot practically did not heat up - were ele-hardly warm. Has passed or has taken place 10 days and legs or foots have ceased to heat up in general. Legs or foots it is wrapped up well. A technique of compresses it is kept in accuracy as it is written. Can iz-for neglect of illness or disease the circulation was broke or disturbed? What in that case to do or make with compresses? How it is possible to change a technique for greater efficiency? For those days that the compresses put, one knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick less. But now legs or foots remain cold and there is a danger of cold. Something or something else can you will advise. In advance I thank.

Solomatov V.G.
20.05.2004, 10:26
Dear Denis, in occasion of the information, pocherpnutoj from our site, write to me there is better. Has responded there. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century