PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 30 years, it is put diagnoz-in 2 months after a birth reb...

Inna
16.05.2004, 04:58
Good afternoon! To me of 30 years, it is put diagnoz-in 2 months after a birth of the child stallo strongly to hurt or be ill;be sick and the knee has swelled, simultaneously with it or this the conjunctivitis has begun: have swelled veki, there was a strong photophobia. Have put diagnoz-a reactive arthritis. Have made every possible analizy-prospective urological, sexual infections, and also an adenoid disease not podterdili. Have decided to make crop with konjunktivy-have found stafilococcus hemoliticus, besides steady against all antibiotics. Very much I ask, respond. Please, on questions: whether this can stafilokkok cause an inflammation of a joint, what could serve as entrance hiluses for an infection (whether there could be an infection in a maternity home? We live not in Russia and to me very important it is the nobility. If have found stafilokkok at me, means it is necessary to check also the child). Advise how to treat, please, a joint, if a microbe such steady.
Help or Assist, pozhalusta, muchaus already half a year.
Thankful in advance.

Kuzmina J.O.
19.05.2004, 03:43
The microbe in a joint is not present, but to cause or call a reactive arthritis (it is such immune process) he quite can. Whence at you this microbe, I, alas, cannot tell or say. How to treat a reactive arthritis? Powerful or potent immunomoduljatory plus powerful or potent antibiotics for eliminatsii the originator from an organism. And when the microbe in an organism will not be, there are two variants: or the arthritis itself passes or takes place, or it or he can be treated symptomatic agents. In any case to begin it is necessary from disposal of an infection. Fastnesses I am absolute to all antibiotics personally in an expert or a practice did not see: means it is necessary to do or make crop with application of modern powerful or potent antibiotics and their combinations (group makrolidov, imipenemov, Rifampicinum).