PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I already how much or as far as years periodically have an ache...

JUlja
18.05.2004, 19:44
The dear doctor,

I already how much or as far as years periodically have an ache in all body. I can not tell or say, that the certain joints hurt, but the status reminds pretemperature. All hurts - from ends of fingers of legs or foots up to roots of hair. Handed over revmoproby - negative. The truth periodically did or made Bicillinum under the prescription of our doctors. There was a time or temporary simplification. Accepted a course at a homeopathist (the injections raising or increasing immunity,) Has helped or assisted for a year, now after a flu again all has become aggravated. I in the inheritance on a maternal line had rhematoid poliartritb a gout, etc. Really at me repetition of all of it or this? Prompt what to do or make and what analysis to hand over. In advance it is very grateful.

Kuzmina J.O.
19.05.2004, 01:27
Dear JUlja! In absentia to help or assist difficultly. It can be both ordinary meteochuvstvitelnost, and a seronegative pseudorheumatism (that is when the arthritis is, and revmoproby are still negative). It is necessary to be observed constantly at the rheumatologist.