PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! From sedentary job there was a cervical osteochondrosis, oseda...

Hope
16.05.2004, 22:09
Hello, the doctor! From sedentary job there was a cervical osteochondrosis, a sedimentation of disks, has appeared gorbik in the field of a neck and a back. As a result: a giddiness in the mornings, the nausea, presses on eyes and a forehead. What to do or make in the 45 years?

dima
17.05.2004, 17:28
At you cervical oseoshondroz, sedentary job to it or this not
Has what value or meaning;importance. I recommend: R. Cervical from
Business or Affairs of a backbone. At acknowledgement or confirmation of an osteochondrosis:
Cavintonum v/in kap., diclofenac, vit RR, 1, 6, aloe, DDT
On a cervical department of a backbone, extension the SHOP a loop
Glissona.

Didkovskij A.V.
18.05.2004, 05:47
These phenomena can be connected, for example, with a hypertonia. Inspection, for example, tomograms of a cervical department of a backbone, consultation of the neuropathologist is necessary.

Natalia
18.05.2004, 21:38
All these nyxes only temporarily help or assist to remove or take off a pain. Sedentary job provokes a cervical osteochondrosis though in obshchem-that such concept is not present in medicine. Most likely it either adjournment of salts i/or a protrusion of a disk. To me 10 years ago even wished to put physical inability. Outgrowths of salts of a cervical department have broken the laser. The stretching has only aggravated position. The massage, sparing (!) gymnastics help or assist. 10 years did not know problems. And here again! Has gone to manualistu. For 3 sessions it was straightened. Hold a posture of a straight line, the chin should be projected or designed on a breast bone, elbows should lay on a table at job on a computer. Glasses or spots are necessary - write out! Gravities should be lifted correctly, is closer to a body and trying to not bend or incurvate a backbone. Dare!