PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To you I shall be very grateful, if on pages of a site or...

Leonid
16.05.2004, 15:05
Hello!

To you I shall be very grateful, if on pages of a site or in reply to this report you to me something. A subject such: my wife nurses our ten-monthly daughter, but approximately about three months ago at it or her fingers of both arms or hand, and two weeks ago, and especially last days began to grow dumb, forearms began to hurt or be ill;be sick it or her. The dream on wide bed where it is possible to stretch arms or hand in the parties or sides a little helps or assists.

Whether there can be it signs of an anemia?
Whether there is a sense to take baths with sea salt?
Whether there can be it consequence or investigation of constant pressure of a head of the child that on one, on the second arm or hand of mother at feeding which occured or happened 3, and here a month 2 times a day (minutes on 20 continuous pressure upon an arm or a hand).

The woman does not suffer overwork.

Something can will advise also readers or readers of this site.

Thanks for attention.

Leonid
gentleman222 _ hotmail. com

Solomatov V.G.
16.05.2004, 18:27
Dear leonid, most easier to consult to the doctor internally. In particular in the beginning with the therapist. The similar phenomena most likely are not connected with feeding the child. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century In occasion of baths: they are not counter-indicative irrespective of the diagnosis.

Leonid
18.05.2004, 04:19
Thanks you big!

Yours faithfully,
Leonid