PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! HELP ME PLEASE! I do not know, the truth, whether on yours is to a subject. I just...

neznajka - 17 years
16.05.2004, 00:07
The doctor! HELP ME PLEASE! I do not know, the truth, whether on yours is to a subject. I just, a difference of 20 30 minutes, in a bath have slipped and has hit about a concha a nape. While I in a shock, cannot think in any way, whether have broken that or not. But if suddenly there will be a concussion, whether it is possible it or him lichit? Whether Will pass or take place this or thus in itself? Prompt, please! For earlier I thank for the answer!

Artemev A.A.
16.05.2004, 01:54
Uv. neznajka. If you already send or have left from a shock read attentively. If you will have a concussion it is better than it or him lichit. However this diagnosis is put by the doctor who will appoint or nominate treatment. In any case the regimen approached to bed within several days to you will be useful. A nausea, a vomiting, delicacy, a headache, retrogradnaja an amnesia (does not remember circumstance of a trauma) - attributes of concussion. For earlier please if was not late.

Didkovskij A.V.
17.05.2004, 13:08
At an establishment of the diagnosis of a brain concussion and absence of treatment unpleasant sensations - delicacy, a giddiness, a headache, fluctuations of pressure can be saved long time. For exception of serious damages it is better to make the tomogram of a head and to seem to the expert.

neznajka
18.05.2004, 02:49
Oh, thanks! But I feel basically normally. Any perchislennyh you signs are not present. So has in vain disturbed! Excuse!