PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23 years. To me have diagnosed a rhematoid polyarthritis (consequence or investigation peren...

Ajnagul
16.05.2004, 13:29
To me 23 years. To me have diagnosed a rhematoid polyarthritis (consequence or investigation of the transferred or carried angina). Tell or say please, whether there is a method of full treatment and that you could advise. That you think in occasion of application BAD Vision

Solomatov V.G.
18.05.2004, 02:49
Dear Ajnagul, in occasion of BAD - on your discretion, sometimes the belief helps or assists more, than something the rest. To BAD this company anybody except for them does not know indications and contraindications. In occasion of treatment, I shall advise to address to us, t. To. From correspondence references of m. to advise only fortifying employment or occupations: the improving gymnastics, hydrotherapeutic procedures, a balanced diet, but without your survey even to concretize these references difficultly enough. As us to find, see through a new paragraph. Preliminary wander on a site, oznakomtes with materials. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century