PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zravstvujte the doctor! At my mum (57 years) in July pains in the right leg or foot have begun...

The anonym
16.05.2004, 05:00
Zravstvujte the doctor!
At my mum (57 years) in July pains in the right leg or foot have begun. The external ossicle or bonelet at stops, further a tumour pereshchla on an internal surface and further to fingers has swelled up (pricking). In a month all has flowed on the left leg or foot and a surface stops. The tumour goes from the big finger. Now the right leg or foot became less, and left deozhitsja and has started to rise on ladyzhke (sensation stjanutosti as in pantsyre). At walking hurts (a cutting pain). There was a pain in the right knee. The diagnosis nobody puts (have excluded revmotoidnoyj an arthritis), and to go it is practically impossible.
Prompt please in what there can be a reason of the given disease and where to us will better address for statement of the correct diagnosis and purpose or appointment of course of treatment.
Are carried out researches:
1. ROE 22
2. Saccharum in a blood 5, 5
3. A hemoglobin 125
4. UZGD-in the top right joint the valve in inguinal area is broken or disturbed.
5. US sosudov-permeability is moderately lowered (in the field of stops).
6. Platypodias 2 j degrees.
7. SHCHetovidnaja a gland diffusive or diffuse, without sites.
8. Rengen patalogy has not revealed.
Revmotolog has told or said, that data display can be at onko diseases kish. A tract or genikologii. Whether So it?
In advance thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
18.05.2004, 02:02
I cannot solve your problem in absentia.