PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! 10 go February has broken a clavicle. In the description of a roentgen it is written:...

Dmitry
08.05.2004, 09:45
Good afternoon!
10 go February has broken a clavicle. In the description of a roentgen it is written: "... Fracture of a clavicle on border of average is defined or determined and
Its or Her external third with insignificant shift of fragments. " In tramvopunkte to me have suspended an arm or a hand on a kerchief. Through what time it is possible to remove or take out a bandage? And when there will come or step consolidation of fragments?

Kuzmina J.O.
10.05.2004, 14:03
At conservative treatment the clavicle really often grows together for 4 weeks. All question that " have suspended an arm or a hand on a kerchief " is there is no sufficient immobilization for a clavicle. Differently, at such immobilization the probability of shift of fragments is high.

Dmitry
11.05.2004, 04:43
I too have thought, that it is not enough of it or this, but to me have told or said, that "rings" now do not put...

Dmitry
12.05.2004, 06:22
Whether it is possible to use fixatives of a humeral joint on sale in a drugstore and on she how much is faster srastetsja with a fixative?

Kuzmina J.O.
15.05.2004, 06:34
Dmitry, you ask questions on which, not seeing pictures AT PRESENT to tell or say something difficultly. Considering practically absence of an immobilization, fragments could be displaced. Voobshche-that, I would advise to operate a clavicle. The rehabilitational period is shorter, and without shift and the subsequent cosmetic defect (vypiranie iz-under skins) it is less than chances of accretion.

Dmitry
17.05.2004, 23:06
Many thanks for answers.