PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Very much I ask to respond urgently - it is necessary to solve the problem with...

Tatyana
16.05.2004, 11:02
Dear doctors! Very much I ask to respond urgently - it is necessary to solve the problem with rest. The son 4. 4. - plosko-strephexopodias, H-figurative deformation. We go in orthopedic footwear, we do or make periodically massage, all time of the house of exercise - we roll legs or foots on a special simulator with globules. Doctors on survey (once a year) measure distances between ossicles or bonelets (I am sorry if incorrectly I formulate) - speak, that these distances in norm or rate of steel (by 4 years). But I see, when the son goes barefoot - legs or pinches puts plainly, vovnutr. We wish to go on the sea for 2 weeks - on what it is useful to go barefoot - on sand or a pebble? It will play a role, if rest of 2 weeks? Thanks. Tanja.

Didkovskij A.V.
17.05.2004, 15:39
1. All is useful. 2. The more, the better.
Such position stop in norm or rate till 5 6 years. With deformation of legs or foots it is necessary to understand separately.

Tanja
17.05.2004, 22:51
Thanks huge for the answer. What means - with legs or foots it is necessary to understand? Doctors speak me, that all at the son available is interconnected - and plosko-valg., and H-obr. Thanks.