PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many thanks for the truthful answer. Why the pain in a femur can lead op...

Darina.
16.05.2004, 15:10
Many thanks for the truthful answer. Why the pain in a femur can lead to operation? I now cannot consult at the doctor as in Anapa there is no rheumatologist and to me have advised to come back again in Sankt-Petersburg. It not so is simple.
We have moved in June, 2004, I bathed much and sunbathed, whether it could promote an exacerbation of HARD CURRENCY? I had a remission three years. And more: in the winter of 2004 to me have performed operation on excision of a lobby a cross. Ligaments or cords of a knee joint, were break after a jump from small height. The doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to be engaged constantly in an exercise room for strengthening muscles - that the knee did not jump out and to float much. And iz-for pains in a femur I cannot be engaged and the knee became as though podvorachivatsja and to fail. Earlier too so was, but, after employment or occupations the leg or foot has ceased to disturb. How to me to be? Whether it is possible to be engaged in a hall?
And last question: if I shall move to live in Moscow suburbs, whether I can be observed and treated in the profile centers?
Thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
17.05.2004, 03:30
Darina, the pain in a hip joint is the beginning of an aseptic necrosis of a head of a femur or koksartroza (these or it 2 statuses often complicate current of HARD CURRENCY). Other questions I cannot respond To all to you. Though it is obvious, that the more close to the "civilized" medicine, the it is more from it or her to sense.