PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me podpjatochnyj a bursitis. What reason of occurrence? As will quickly cure...

Victor
16.05.2004, 03:28
At me podpjatochnyj a bursitis. What reason of occurrence? How quickly to cure? To me have appointed or nominated a magnetic pipe but while there is no result. To me 54 years. Diabetum 2 type. A hypertonia 3. Weight 112.

Bagirov A.B.
16.05.2004, 06:22
The reason: a load, Diabetum, degenerate or degenerative changes. Fiziolechenie it is necessary to combine application of insoles and ointments (traumel-With, troksevazinovaja).

Victor Anatolevich
16.05.2004, 15:52
Dear Akshin Bejukovich! I asked a question on treatment of a bursitis. Has started to apply ointment Troxevasinum. Recently heard by radio about the device (the name has not remembered, spomoshchju which it is possible to cure a bursitis. What will you tell or say about it or this? And more one question. Last three years the numbness of fingers of legs or foots progresses. The diagnosis vracha-polinejropatija. Twice spromezhutkom in three months dug berlition then saws of a tablet. But changes in the best party or side has not occured or happened. Can be will give advice or council? Thanks!

child
17.05.2004, 03:01
Dear Akshin Bejukovich! I asked a question on treatment of a bursitis. Has started to apply ointment Troxevasinum. Recently heard by radio about the device (the name has not remembered, spomoshchju which it is possible to cure a bursitis. What will you tell or say about it or this? And more one question. Last three years the numbness of fingers of legs or foots progresses. The diagnosis vracha-polinejropatija. Twice spromezhutkom in three months dug berlition then saws of a tablet. But changes in the best party or side has not occured or happened. Can be will give advice or council? Thanks!