PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is possible to consult at you. To my husband 2 years ago have performed operation....

Uljana
14.05.2004, 21:03
It is possible to consult at you. To my husband 2 years ago have performed operation. To him cut out a meniscus on a leg or foot. He is engaged in amateur football and last time at it or him began to swell up a knee and to be going to there a liquid. He went to the doctor and to him have told or said that there is only one method of treatment these are nyxes. This preparation is called "Osterin". We cannot find this preparation anywhere. Prompt, whether there is such preparation and where it or he can be bought or purchased or reserved and whether is valid he such magic?

With the same trauma
16.05.2004, 11:44
Liquid as consequence or investigation after its or her operation is necessary otkochat and long rest! If that time a joint does not help or assist is necessary to open still and to look as there a meniscus! Whether all is correct sraslos!

Elkin D.V.
17.05.2004, 02:52
Dear Uljana, in this case it is necessary to be convinced, that at your husband the arthrosis knee sustaa very frequent phenomenon after excision of a meniscus does not develop is, especially, if after operation to load (and to overload at game in football) a leg or foot. In that case, I do not think, that it will be possible to manage only one injections of this preparation as "magic" preparations do not happen. Concrete references are better for receiving on internal consultation of the orthopedist (can address to me).