PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years and skalioz 3 degrees, a back hollow. I wish to talk to the person which...

silin_d@hotmail.com
15.05.2004, 06:13
To me 22 years and skalioz 3 degrees, a back hollow. I wish to talk to the person which hardly is more senior than me and has tuzhe a problem. Whether there is the further iskrevlenie with the years, whether it is possible to give birth or travail, etc. I can not tell or say that skalioz delivers to me what. That inconveniences, the back does not hurt, but cleanly external aspect kills me, hours I take or spend looking on the back in a mirror pobiraja clothes that nobody has noticed a back hollow, I try to avoid to sunbathe on a beach. .i that will notice constant pavor. I have a guy which too about it or this knows nothing, I constantly postpone the moment when I should tell all and amazes as he of it or this yet have not noticed. To me here some years offer operatsiiju, earlier I was categorically against, now practically was solved. It seems to me to have is better a scar on vsejspinb than all life to try to hide a back hollow under clothes. In fact navernika mozhnl to make a tattoo atop of a scar or can there are other ways to make its or his more imperceptible. Who can. nibud has transferred or carried similar operation share experience. JAzhivu in Norway also I shall be operated navernika here, whether though I do not know it is possible will rely on the Norwegian surgeons, t. To. In Russia navernika experts it is better. I shall be grateful for any information

Dana
16.05.2004, 15:19
To me 23 years, a scoliosis of 2 degrees. However, the back hurts. Periodically I take the will power in arms or hand and I start to be engaged in a back - almost year went to a sports hall to pump over muscles of a back. When appearance improves, I am very much pleased, pravdv if I cease to be engaged, again all comes back back. ABOUT operation anything good did not hear. It then as early as a year to lay in a special orthopedic bed and it is not known, whether this column will get accustomed.
To give birth or travail it is possible, only there is a probability of that can become worse.