PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Recently on training (hand-to-hand fight) I have very unsuccessfully fallen...

Denis, 17 years
04.05.2004, 11:26
Hello. Recently on training (hand-to-hand fight) I have very unsuccessfully fallen to the left leg or foot therefore she prosto-naprosto was bent aside - as though outside. That is at me the joint and a leg or foot has taken off has turned on 90 degrees to the left. I quickly have put all on a place, have a little sat and have gone home. That is strange - me anything did not hurt almost neither during the moment of falling, nor after. Has passed or has taken place 3 days, a knee till now little bit swelled up, but quite functional: I have bought or purchased "support" and with it or him and even without it or him easy I go, I do not limp at all. The only thing - I test little bit unpleasant sensations when I try to bend up to the extremity or end a leg or foot, but, probably, it soon will pass or take place.
I have bought or purchased Troxevasinum, I smear a leg or foot in the morning and in the evening, almost all time I go with a support. How think, all has managed? (all around very strongly me intimidate, speak, that relapse is possible or probable, and that I should refuse for a long time very much sports, a bicycle, in general an active life. And at me it is fast competitions, and then - summer, I so cannot...)
Yes, still, to me have advised to borrow or occupy in navigation for strengthening a joint, it is correct?

Kuzmina J.O.
04.05.2004, 20:18
Dear Denis! Your description though is verbose, but, alas, maloinformativno. To understand on it or him;them, in what a short of a problem with a knee joint, difficultly. The mechanism of a trauma described by you could cause or call damage of forward crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf and a medial meniscus. But it only assumptions. For more exact answer internal consultation is necessary at least.

Denis
05.05.2004, 20:36
Clearly, tell or say, even, how much or as far as there can be dangerously such damage, well on the average...

Kuzmina J.O.
08.05.2004, 14:41
Denis, what damage you imete in a kind? Or I need to write statistics and forecasts on all possible or probable in this case to pathological statuses of a knee joint?

Denis
12.05.2004, 07:49
There has passed or There has taken place a week after that zloschastnogo falling. There was still a small edema. The knee hurts at its or his full flexion with effort, and also at straightening a leg or foot with effort. Well and, certainly, pavor for a leg or foot, I am afraid to turn, stand on her, I limp a little...

And the degree of danger of my position, well as extreme cases of possible or probable disturbances is interesting to me simply. That is, what with my knee at the best, also what can be in the worst? To me it is important for itself to estimate or appreciate the future behaviour...

Kuzmina J.O.
15.05.2004, 19:53
Denis, your question is at least strange. You to me suggest to play "ugadajku". Well. Saome unpleasant - serious damage of intraarticulate or intrajoint structures or frames with possible or probable development in the future of instability or an arthrosis.