PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 44 years. How much myself I remember at knee-bends there was a crunch in kolenjah. In prosh...

Alexey
11.05.2004, 01:34
To me 44 years. How much myself I remember at knee-bends there was a crunch in kolenjah. In the past to year pains have begun. " Moderately expressed deforming arthrosis of knee joints " is diagnosed. A question: whether disease is curable and whether it is possible to be engaged in activity, including the sports connected with jumps?

Solomatov V.G., postmaster@dr-solomatov.ru
11.05.2004, 07:18
Dear Alexey, it is necessary to speak not about, whether disease under takim-that the name (it similarly to a question on, whether any concrete tablet from a headache will help or assist), and about restoration is curable at the certain pathological status. pokolku modern representations about the nature of an arthrosis are very vast, t. To. It or him suffer both young and age patients, t. To. Concept "metabolism" (endocrine, mineral, etc.) something not so concrete that and medical principles corresponding or meeting... In ours nauchno-the medical center deal with a problem of a pathology of joints (joints of extremities and a backbone) as a result about ten years of research practical job it was possible to reveal series of the laws, allowing to achieve proof results. You can familiarize with some calculations on www. dr-solomatov. ru
The expressed inharmonious exercise stresses, on our belief, are not the reason and the promoting, provoking factor of an exacerbation, deterioration of pathological process.

Alexey
12.05.2004, 12:12
Thanks for the information.