PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Forty days ago I at falling have damaged or injured;hurt to myself...

Igor
17.01.2004, 19:23
Forty days ago I at falling have damaged or injured;hurt to myself the left forearm - greater or big, cross-section or transversal rvano-rezanaja a wound on the external party or side of a forearm, where that in its or his middle. As a result of this trauma two mine of a finger, average and anonymous were not unbent at all. Other fingers worked normally. Sensitivity of an arm or a hand has not suffered. In some hours to me operation during which to me has been made were sshity muscles and tendons. In current of those weeks after operation I passed or took place with a brush turned out to the external party or side of a forearm fixed langetom. After putting off or taking out langeta I have started to develop fingers and job of a wrist gradually. On a place of a cut or section the cicatrix which gradually was formed decreases. Now I mark or celebrate that my long finger is unbent only before direct position, t. e. The forearm, a brush and a long finger are on one straight line (before this position I lift a finger freely). Above I cannot lift it or him, while all brush rises further - the long finger sharply lags behind otdrugih fingers including from anonymous. My question consists in the following - whether one and the same muscle is responsible for rise of a long finger before direct position and further t. e. Above (it is the main question)? Whether that defect which at me now can is observed to be result of break sshitogo places (muscles or tendons - I do not know)? Or to the further movement of a finger stirs or prevents postravmatichesky cicatrix which at me it was formed? Very much I ask you to respond me as I now am in one of the countries of Southern Asia and to consult to me neskem.

The first doctor
18.01.2004, 10:33
To you have responded on 03. ru