PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aftertreatment after a trauma of a knee.

You
11.08.2003, 18:23
Hello!

I can not restore completely mobility of a knee joint after an autotrauma in any way - fracture of a condyle or malleolus big bertsovoj a bone. It is made osteoprotezirovanie. (five screws - samorezov and a plate).
Time travmy-3.11.2002. Operation osteoprotezirovanija - 19.11.2002.
I am engaged in development already for a long time - since March 2003. I go without crutches and a stick since April. I limp a little. I bend a leg or foot by means of a medical rubber garrot, I bend or incurvate a leg or foot in a bath with sea salt. For the night - compresses from an admixture of vodka with vegetable oil. (in a fracture clinic have advised) I Drink a preparation from extracts of grasses " Tigrovyj an eye for joints " and I smear a knee with gel " Tigrovyj an eye ". All that was possible to reach or achieve - a flexion of degrees on 50. Progress has fine stopped.
In a fracture clinic and medical-sports dispensaries where addressed anything intelligible cannot tell or say, and be engaged in so-called "physiotherapy exercises" level with grandmothers to me, 30-years, healthy (rather certainly to the guy) - it is inconvenient, and advantage or benefit in it or this I do not see.

One of these days friends have advised ointment - Hondroksid. I shall try or taste also it or her. To tell the truth, it is already tired to be treated.
Whether can that nibud advise still?
Whether will do much harm application Hondroksida?

Zarenee it is grateful.

Artemev A.A.
11.08.2003, 19:13
It is not necessary to assign greater or big hopes for any ointments or tablets. The main thing physiotherapy exercises - is independent or with the instructor - has no basic value or meaning;importance. Devote to it or this some hours per day.

The first doctor
09.12.2003, 19:49
The aftertreatment after a trauma business long, also is very important physiotherapy exercises. Anything shameful in it or this is not present. Be engaged. And here from ointment hardly there will be a sense. And more - the full volume of movements can and be not reached or achieved. Similar traumas completely do not pass or take place.

You
10.12.2003, 10:01
Similar, really, full restoration to not achieve.
It will be fast year from the moment of operation, and could it is achieved only in a flexion close to 90 degrees (and that, only in razogretom a status).
Interestingly, and whether positive takes after operation on extraction of iron (a plate and screws) from a joint are possible or probable?

The first doctor
10.12.2003, 19:35
Any additional intervention in this area can lead to an aggravation of symptoms (an additional trauma, additional development of solderings, risk of a pyesis, etc., etc.).