PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bursitis

Antoshka
17.05.2003, 16:49
At me a bursitis of the left knee about three weeks.
In the beginning of February has fallen to a knee - the doctor has told or said, that injured that piece that develops or produces an articulate or a joint liquid, and she has started to react inadequately to a load - to develop or produce a liquid too much.
I rub indovazin, I do or make with it or him kompresy, I put a cold, I try to not load.
There were 3 punctures, first time 30, in a week the second, last in some days 15 and already posvetlee (it is a little blood). Few times was, fell down itself, but then it is again typed or collected. The doctor speaks, that operation is done or made - delete this piece which develops or produces a liquid. But speaks, that it would not be desirable to do or make operation. Has told or said, that there are even weeks 3 if will not pass or not take place will enter diprospan. At me Diabetum of 1-st type - the doctor perduprezhdyon. I esteemed about this diprospan, and there is written, that he is counter-indicative at Diabetum.
Tell or Say, whether it is possible to prick diprospan if is not present, whether that ets any substitute which it is possible. What consequences of operation. Whether I can go in for sports?

Artemev A.A.
17.05.2003, 17:12
Situation uneasy and ambiguous. It is necessary to make for more exact diagnostics JAMRTi in case of any damages - artroskopija.

Antoshka
18.05.2003, 15:08
What is JAMRTi?

parachn
14.09.2003, 15:48
the Initial report from Antoshka
What is JAMRTi?

Nuclear ?au??O-resonant Tomography. Like so. If that - the doctor will correct

The first doctor
09.12.2003, 19:34
Situation really complex or difficult. Introduction of hormonal agents threatens in some cases with unpleasant complications. In the given situation, probably, operation is more justified. But it can be solved only after personal survey.