PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with a knee

taucua
13.11.2003, 06:50
Hello! At me since the childhood weak knees. It is expressed that at walking the patella moves outside, a leg or foot podkashivaetsja and I fall. It happens hardly probable not on time in 2-3 months. It is accompanied by wild pains, and always before to rise, it is necessary to correct an arm or a hand a calyx or calicle on a place. Then to have to be treated some days. And yesterday, leaving the bus, because of the same situation has not got nearly on wheels. Now hardly I rise and come downstairs. As I from it or this am tired! It is tired and from constant phobia to be stretched or be dragged out on road. To the surgeon went, to me have told or said, that at me instability of a knee joint, have done or made fiziolechenie, massage and all. " Muscles are stretched or dragged out by anything we can not help or assist, it is possible to perform operation, but there is no guarantee, that they again is not stretched or is not dragged out;will be not stretched;will be not dragged out. ":rolleyes: what to me to do or make? Can eat what that exercises for strengthening kolenej or any fortifying preparations are necessary?
Help or Assist, please.: (

The first doctor
09.12.2003, 19:16
Unfortunately, you have not written, how old are you. I think, that special exercises you hardly will achieve positive results. If the given situation really disturbs you, possibly it is necessary to bring a attention to the question on operation. The final decision the doctor only after survey and can accept inspections.