PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Compression fracture of spinal column

KRENDEL11
13.06.2003, 03:47
In August 2001. Had a trauma kompr. Fracture Th-5; Th-6 vertebra or vertebrae. With a hospital leaf or sheet was 300 days on treatment under observation of the neurologist. In May, 2002 have recognized as the invalid of III group. On R pictures and JAMRT a kyphosis of II degree with an angle 147 gr. From top Th-6 and skalioz II degrees.
Now the backbone hurts in a thoracal department. The osteochondrosis does not pass or take place, where is shown on pictures JAMRT from March, 3rd, 2003 For moving, on references of the neurologist, a burden karset. KEK medical institution has exposed criteria of the limited abilities 151-I; 152-I; 154-II. I have disease the Chronic bronchitis. In May, 2003 on next re-examination BMSE me the invalid have not recognized.
QUESTION:
- Whether is after such trauma kifozskalioz II degrees proof anatomic change of structure or frame of a backbone?
- Whether I have is right to demand restoration III gr. And IPR blja that to facilitate the continuation of treatment before improvement of a state of health?