PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Intoxication? Or? I am concerned

Egoist
04.11.2006, 19:04
History long. But all the same.
In May have found out a mycoplasma and ureoplazmu. Has passed or has taken place a course vilprafenom and meratinom. Has remained ureoplazma. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment, and I have left abroad. Under the scheme or plan of saws junidoks soljutab, tiberal, diflazon. Up to diflazona there were unpleasant sensations in the field of a member, the doctor has made the assumption, what is it a fungus. Has passed or has taken place still a course diflazona. Like polegchalo.
In a month has started to disturb a pain in right hypochondrium, colics, gravity after zharenoj meal on all stomach or belly.
In a week after the beginning of a pain in hypochondrium the throat a little was ill. After that in day there was a temperature 37.5 one day. Did not know with what to connect. There was a delicacy and a morbid status. The foreign doctor has sent on analyses. Has handed over analyses of a blood (including pechenku).

Leucocytes - 3.4 (norm or rate 4.0-10.0)
Neutrophils - 28 % (norm or rate 43-73)
Lymphocytes - 51 % (norm or rate 20-45)
Monocytes - 20 % (norm or rate 2-9)
eosinofiele granulocyten - 0.8 % (0.0 - 5.0)
basofiele granulocyten - 0.2 % (0.0 - 2.0)

BSE - 2 (<15)
Hemoglobin Hb - 9.8 (8.5-11)
Ht - 0.43 (0.4-5.5)
Erythrocytes - 4.8 (4.5-5.5)
M.C.V. - 91 (80-100)
M.C.H. - 1.89 (1.70-2.10)
M.C.H.C. - 20.9 (19.0 - 22.5)
Thrombocytes - 149 (150-400)

CRP - <3 (0-5)
LDH - 159 (<250)
ASAT - 33 (<35)
ALAT - 14 (<45)
gamma-glutamyltransferase - 16 (<55)

Bilirubin the general or common - 33 (1-17 norm or rate)
Bilirubin of a straight line - 7 (1-3 norm or rate) (the bilirubin at me has been still raised or increased and 5 years ago, probably there is syndrome ZHilbera).

I keep to a diet, I eat a little. I feel, that I do not eat up. But sometimes there is no appetite. The chair couple of days was liquid. Now normal. The pain already a little disturbs less. But the general or common status fig. I get tired strongly. In a head often mutnovato. Sometimes something like hardly appreciable giddiness (or something like opacification outside a point of focusing). Delicacy.
One of these days there was a temperature 38.5 (but at the same time a small pharyngalgia and a rhinitis) at night. The temperature was one day. In 2 days has come to work, again terrible fatigability and delicacy. Even on days off. Appetite few. There were sensations in a member. Perhaps, the fungus (if it was he) not up to the extremity or end was deduced or removed.
The doctor has sent on uzi.

Considering a legend, analyses and simtomy, what it is possible to tell or say? An intoxication it? Or something another?
Why I address - doctors here very fig. Know nothing.
Thanks!

I shall add.

That some kind of "giddinesses" (opacifications in a head) amplify especially after has accepted nutrition which mismatches dietary. Or when has eaten a greater or big portion. But sometimes in a head mutno and up to meal.
Delicacy is present constantly. Has amplified after had temperature, a pharyngalgia and a rhinitis.

Grigoriev Alla
05.11.2006, 10:58
Under analyses - it is similar, that in your organism there was an infection. Now by something are treated? Unpleasant sensations in a member can be caused or called by the different reasons, including and a mycotic affection - hand over smears.
If there was an intoxication after reception of preparations - hepatic markers that it is not observed would be increased.

Egoist
05.11.2006, 13:33
2 Grigorievs Allas:

Now I am flied or treated by nothing. I do not know what to treat. I wait for homing home.
About an infection. I do not think, that ureoplazma or a fungus can give out such focuses.

First the hypochondrium hurted or was ill;was sick. Then somehow the throat a little hurted or was ill;was sick, there was a temperature 37.5 one day. Next day has handed over vysheupomjanutye analyses. After that there was a delicacy, fatigability and a turbidity in a head. Thus a pain in hypochondrium poutihla. Then in 2 weeks after the first rise in temperature, the second follows - up to 38.5 night. The throat, a rhinitis at the same time hurted or was ill;was sick. Now the throat is incorporated. Temperatures are not present, but delicacy is present. I get tired too very strongly. It is few appetite. Delicacy, fatigability and a turbidity in a head already keep 3 weeks. Have amplified after the second flash of temperature.

Thanks

Grigoriev Alla
05.11.2006, 14:18
Probably, that you on a background snizhenogo immunity on a background of treatments simply were ill ORVI. Delicacy and changes in analyses in it keeps within. The pain in right hypochondrium could be caused or called by errors in a diet as before you accepted greater or big doses of antibiotics

Egoist
05.11.2006, 15:59
Whether can ORVI proceed so longly?
Delicacy I feel constantly, and here the temperature is not present. Appetite is not present.

Grigoriev Alla
05.11.2006, 18:43
It is complex or difficult to tell or say. More similar on nedolechenyj infectious process or its or his relapse. But also ORVI can be so longly at connection of bacteriemic or bacterial flora.