PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with the diagnosis???

Valentinovich
03.05.2006, 00:58
Hello. To me 24 years. I ask consultation on a following question. I shall tell in time or temporary sequence. In January, 2002 I had a burning sensation behind a breast bone, feeling of constraint as though that that presses. Has addressed to the therapist, has made a roentgen of a thorax, without patalogy. These sensations proceeded in current of 1 week, have then disappeared. Where that in 4 months the burning sensation behind a breast bone has arisen again, then has again disappeared. Gradually these pains began to become frequent and proceeded till 2 weeks. And so till the autumn 2003 In September 2003 to a burning sensation it was added a pain in the top part of a stomach or belly, especially in the morning, became nervous, irritable. In October 2003 to it or this it was added suddenly appeared headache, a giddiness, hum in a head. Has gone again to the therapist, have measured pressure in norm or rate 120/80, the neuropathologist has looked or seen has made the conclusion without a pathology. Analyses of a blood and urine in norm or rate. Have made gastroduodenofibroskopiju, result an incompetence of cardia, a superficial gastritis. Have made ECG in norm or rate, uzi hearts without pathologies. Since January 2004 the status began to worsen sharply, pains began to have constant character, there was a sensation a coma in a throat, fatigability, irritability. In May 2004 was gospitalizorovan on first aid in hospital with the diagnosis a vegetative crisis. 160/100. Has passed or has taken place Inspection-O of a head-without of pathologies, uzi a thyroid gland, organs of an abdominal cavity and serdtsa-without pathologies, OOU-WITHOUT pathologies. A roentgen of a neck-are displaced vertebra or vertebrae 3-4. The neurosis is written out with diagnosis VSD, have advised to address to the psychotherapist. After ztogo there were panic attacks. In August 2004 laid in unit of neurosises, the diagnosis have put emotional frustration, accepted fenezepam. After you piski the status has again worsened. A burning sensation behind a breast bone, pains in zhivote.golovnaja a pain began to have constant character, became podymatsja pressure up to 140/90. The psychotherapist wrote out various :, ksanaks, koaksil, ladisan, Finlepsinum, fljuanksol. For this time put various diagnoses; F41, F42. Last diagnosis F45, in connection with current more than 2 years. In January 2006 has spat upon all and has laid down again unit of neurosises. Treatment was + a psychotherapy. The status after an extract has not changed. The attending physician has told or said gradually will pass or take place, but when??? Whether Me the following burning sensation behind a breast bone, abdominal pains interests can, the headache to have somatic character. For this time has made 5 gastroduodenofibroskopy, the conclusions one and : cardias, a superficial gastritis, chronic bulbit. Did or made the ECHO-Yu without pathologies. In the childhood there was a trauma of a breast, whether she can be connected with a burning sensation behind a breast bone though did or made a roentgen of a thoracal department pozvonka-shifts is not present. Also there was a trauma of a neck but here the roentgen has shown shift of vertebra or vertebrae 3-4. Whether these traumas could promote development of a neurosis, and whether were they its or his reason as all has begun with a burning sensation behind a breast bone??? As pains behind a breast bone have constant character. There can be you have recommended still any additional inspections? Because the vicious circle was formed, therapists put VSD or send to the psychotherapist, and psychotherapists doubt directed by the diagnosis as at me already 5 psychotherapist and everyone put the diagnosis, or send again to the neuropathologist, referring on possible or probable problems with vertebra or vertebrae. AT PRESENT signs the following; burning sensations behind a breast bone, a pain in the top part of a stomach or belly, the headache, raises or increases pressure, komok in a throat, panic attacks, problems with a swallowing of nutrition. Thankful in advance for the help and consultation.

Grigoriev Alla
04.05.2006, 06:54
All the listed complaints can wear somatic character. Correct or adjust a BP with the therapist and work with the psychotherapist. What nutrition is worse swallowed - liquid or firm?

Valentinovich
05.05.2006, 00:43
all the listed complaints can wear Somatic character. Correct or adjust a BP with the therapist and work with the psychotherapist. What nutrition is worse swallowed - liquid or firm? As the liquid nutrition is strange - worse swallowed

Tatusya
06.05.2006, 18:14
Visit or Attend the gastroenterologist - similar at you takes place gastroezofagealnorefljuksnaja illness or disease (GERB).

Grench
05.09.2006, 05:03
Greetings. At me similar signs and too cannot diagnose - like all in norm or rate. Too was at the psychotherapist, laid in a hospital - not .6 years there was a trauma of a breast back - I connect or bind all with her. Mine adress btdsch@narod.ru . Write, there can be at us one problem and something can together shall solve or decide.

Grench
05.09.2006, 06:34
More shortly, Valentinovich, listen! Approximately same signs and at me as knocked about, and now the same, on doctors, has left a heap of money, and anything cannot find and bring down all on VSD. The status very foul, already is not present nervous system. It was treated and at psychoanalysts, laid on a hospital - anything. Personally I this all connect or bind with a trauma where that in the field of a breast bone on bars several years ago though at inspections have found nothing. I know one more person, the same after a similar trauma, with such signs. In general write to me on a box is better, it would be desirable to ask about much which what to tell, and that I earlier thought one such. Mail: btdsch@narod.ru