PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VSD and loads

Sword
16.05.2006, 10:25
Good afternoon dear comrades!

Very good and useful forum. Really good business.

Esteemed different posts in different branches on the subjects, but the answer and has not found (can and has looked through or has missed) so I ask to tell or give the link on a following question. I think much it will be interesting and it is useful.

To me 36. Body height 180. Weight 83.

Always was (and it would be desirable to remain!!!) very vitally active and efficient. It is physically hardy and podvidzhen. Two times a week a sports hall (tranezhyory, dumbbells, a boxing bag) and pool with a sauna, in target long pedestrian walks in parks of Moscow. BUT...

The hardest processing (the long period for 10-12 hours of hard work), nerves, a heap of the fallen down problems, etc.,
At supper began to drink a wine-glass on three alcohols (vodka, cognac) as an antidepressant, I smoke (a maximum of 5 cigarettes in day).

First time me krizanulo it is simple in the street. Has reached the house, has caused or called fast. Have stuck magnesia. Have registered Grandaxinum.

Second time in a week has shaken poseryoznee - directly from job has got in hospital with a hypertonic crisis (160 / 90, pulse 110). Sensation horror.

Have written out with diagnosis VSD. In hospital have checked up all that the ECHO, uzi kidneys, isotopes of vessels of kidneys, an eyeground, shchitovidku is possible, cardiograms, yes it is a lot of that else. The result has pleased - all in norm or rate.
Blood, urine normal.

Have registered in day: Konkor 5 mg, Koaksil x 2, Magne B6 x 3, Kardiovital h 3, Glitsin h 3.

Problem in the following - I cannot give fiznagruzku practically any. Has passed or has taken place six weeks after a crisis, and I all am afraid.

In one and a half week posli hospitals it was not kept, has made normal charging or charge the house, pootzhimalsja, poprisedal, fight with a shadow - percent or interests of 30 loads from previous my trainings has jumped. There was a sensation of strong physical weariness in the evening. Next day very badly itself felt. Practically there was an attack. Pressure did not rise, but cold white arms or hand, delicacy, a sweating, sensation of heart, pavor - all as at the present or true attack.

pojavljaestja sensation of instability (as there was before an attack), a heart consciousness and any kardioustalosti that-whether, and the general or common status periodically different and it is not clear from what dependent sensations of good state of health or sensation, that you have smeared also a tractor has moved.

Attending physicians in poliklinnike (service and paid) - i.e. doctors knowing me speak, that I very healthy person, only hypochondriac.

Prompt please, whether there is a theory and practice of homing adrenal sympathetic distonikov by an active physical life?
To trainings? To physical culture? How much I still need to pickle itself absence of loads? And can it is necessary through nemogu begin on the sly? Understand - fizultura it is a part of my life and I so to it or this has got used, that today's idle time very psychologically oppresses me.
And oshcheushchenie, what is it here you could, and now cannot - too not a gift. Prompt pozhalujstia how to be!

In advance thanks.

Michael aka Sword

Grigoriev Alla
18.05.2006, 02:40
Check up still time shchitovidku, often she gives such things. Make an electrocardiogram with a load. Keep to a diet, avoid stresses, accept Gitsin. Gradually begin playing sports, but begin with very small loads which to you do not bring a dyscomfort.

Sword
18.05.2006, 22:08
Dear Alla, thanks for advice or council. SHCHitovidku checked. The US did or made. Eh it is a pity an extract hospital has given, I would result or bring formulations.

About Glitsin - necessarily I accept. To me in general have told or said all set of tablets to drink month three it is necessary. Then cancelling Kardiovitala and Magne.
With Koaksila, I so have understood, like "to climb down" it would be necessary gradually - now I accept two, then nedelki two one and then stop. And here Konkor - I do not know. Like a preparation of constant reception. Heard from the doctor only one - that in due course it is possible to pass to a dose 0,25. I hope, that and will be.

Once again thanks, dear or expensive dear Alla Grigoriev.:)

Volodja 2
06.06.2006, 19:55
At me was about same, from stresses, long weariness, absence of rest and other. Long time tried to reach true. What diagnosis why it occurs or happens from anybody could not find an explanation.
Itself on nemnogu, the beginnings through the Internet which what to find.
Here for example;

Neurosis of obsessional pavor carry to curable diseases. However rate of convalescence depends on many conditions and first of all from that, how long the person lived with the phobias, how much deeply they ran into its or his memory. Naturally, the earlier to address for the qualified help, the terms of a recovery can be shorter. For this reason very important to know, that similar problems with health really exist, that actually there are no not clear illnesses or diseases, and there are dull doctors.

Treatment of the given frustration belongs exclusively to area of a psychotherapy - the patient influence not a medicine, and suggestion. If one idea can cause or call a storm of negative sensations another, being opposite directed, is capable to affect or influence positive changes in an organism: to relieve of pavors, to return force, rest and confidence. To achieve desirable results effective methods in the shortest terms - a problem or task of the doctor-psychotherapist.

Leonid Liberman, the doctor-psychotherapist, the ?Nn?-psychological center of individuality
http: // health.rambler.ru/articles/10595 /

! http: // www.adanilov.ru/news/? id=13

Volodja 2
13.06.2006, 03:22
Sword, it would be desirable to ask, as you at present changes, I in fact too have tested it, " have eaten pood salt " on this business. That who Will understand it will test. You see anybody it "can not" respond you except for people which prochuvstvavali not on naslyshke, and on "skin" is raspingly speaking, have tested. I to that would not wish it or this to wish. It as feeling of mors.

Volodja 2
03.09.2006, 23:47
Andrey Krasko. He lived and worked on deterioration.
http: // www.mk.ru/numbers/2263/article78633.htm