PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation of Adeps

MALCHUN
06.05.2006, 16:20
Zaranie izvenjajus for that that has addressed not to volume the doctor, I do not know to what it is necessary. A problem at me zakljuchaetsja in that. A skin on the face and hair stanovjatsja prakti cheski for a day fat. If for example I since morning have eaten chyo that zharennoe and by a dinner having stroked the river on a head I already can estimate or appreciate on how much fat that I have eaten, dazh on zapohu. Mozh that posovetut? I And that is raspingly speaking to have cap to erase every week.:mad:

Grigoriev Alla
07.05.2006, 02:15
Videmo, at you the metabolism is broken or disturbed. This problem should be solved with the endocrinologist.

MALCHUN
08.05.2006, 01:58
And for what he could be broken or disturbed? It at me already for a long time, years five, and can since the birth, but the current has noticed about five years ago. And that can by means of what grasses, medical grasses it is possible to normalize it? Thankful in advance.

Grigoriev Alla
08.05.2006, 02:48
That something to treat - it is necessary to know the reason. Consult with the endocrinologist, make a roentgen of lungs, check up hormones. If there all in norm or rate, that, probably, your sweating (and Adeps is allocated with then) for you physiological and is norm or rate. In this case I would not advise you medikamentozno to struggle with the given problem - keep to a diet and is more often visit or attend douche.

MALCHUN
09.05.2006, 01:51
Thanks. chuvstvuetsja to me it is simple pridyotsja with it or this to be measured

MALCHUN
09.05.2006, 01:53
By the way, the you visit or attend dush, the Poland it vydeljaetsja is more often.

Grigoriev Alla
10.05.2006, 06:17
From the point of view of east medicine - when the person sweats, with then there is all negative the person. Thus, your organism becomes refractorier or more resistant to external pathogenic factors. But to the doctor all address to exclude a pathology.