PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help is necessary.

Klip
29.03.2006, 21:17
Hello. A question to all doctors. To me of 30 years. About 3-4 years ago I had a strong hypersalivation, has then passed or has then taken place, and I have not given value or meaning;importance to it or this. Later what that time the pancreatitis has begun, began to ache a bit and the right submandibular lymphonodus has increased. Laid two times in hospital in occasion of a pancreatitis, plainly found nothing (a superficial gastritis), spoke descend or go to the psychiatrist . When to me was years 10, there was an acute appendicitis, three days a hook provaljalsja, but has then released or has then let off, and since then aches a bit. Last time all is stronger. At an exacerbation of a pain in district pancreatic and an appendix. Pains in district of a lymphonodus extend on all a greater or big zone, is accompanied by temperature 37-37,2. For last three months has started to hurt and increase or be ill and increase;be sick and increase;hurt and be enlarged;be and the left submandibular lymphonodus, there was a strong hypersalivation, pains on behalf of, bones of the face and a skin, a chin, cheekbones, a nose, a forehead, temples or whisky, a burning sensation of a skin raspolzsheesja from a lymphonodus upwards up to a forehead and downwards on a neck have begun. For these years vision gradually falls, lately is stronger. Now I mark or celebrate dryness in a drink or pharynx (cervical glands probably do not work), and a hypersalivation from a submandibular gland, the swallowing is complicated. Pains almost constant, amplify by the evening. Doctors futboljajut from one to another, anybody nothing finds, though I probe or palpate the site precisely. A status NASTY, delicacy, a cold fit. The general or common analysis of a blood normal, shchitovidka a diffusive or diffuse struma of a 1-degree, uzi salivary glands and a lymphonodus shows nothing, HbsAg, HCV, a HIV it is not revealed. Prompt that to do or make, recommend the good expert at us probably with it or this hardly where it is possible to make analyses shchitovidki, a saliva, can a biopsy or that there still it seem to know better to you. Help or assist please! (Alexander, the Moscow area)

Grigoriev Alla
30.03.2006, 06:37
First of all you should be surveyed at LORa and the endocrinologist. Analyses it is possible to hand over in the advisory-diagnostic center in a direction from rajonnnoj out-patient departments.

Signs
07.04.2006, 09:03
The clip, at me the same chicken-feed, what analyses handed over? Come to infektsionistu, a bouquet naponjatnyh displays... With what at you all has begun, at me all face, a head, ears too burns down, cheekbones and bones of the face hurt.

Klip
07.04.2006, 18:08
Was at several stomatologists, - anybody of anything; on the request to make analyses of a saliva, etc. speak " and that we there shall find? " Have sent in MOSP, there tazhe a song, and analyses of a saliva have told or said that they do not do or make.
Was at the neuropathologist, has spent usual procedure of survey, nothing has found.
The endocrinologist, the same chicken-feed - ascertaining increased shchitovidki and all.
Went to infektsionistu, having looked or seen the general or common analysis of a blood made recently, has got rid, having told or said infections is not present.
One of these days went to LORu, nesmortja on complaints pershenija in a drink or pharynx, survey nothing has given the morbid and complicated swallowing, though "campaign" two years has shown a subtrophic pharyngitis earlier and the gargle Iodinolum was offered. The request to make the analysis (smears or as there I do not know) has been rejected. Anybody wishes to do or make nothing.

Uzi shchitovidki:
It is located usually
Thickness of an isthmus of 4 mm
The right share of 18-16-51 volume 9,73
The left share of 17-18-44 volume 6,72
Total or Cooperative volume normal 16,45
Contours of shares equal, precise
ehogennost parenchyma normal
Structure or Frame homogeneous
Nodal educations are not revealed
Submandibular and cervical sialadens are not increased. Average ehogennosti, the structure or frame is not changed.
Cervical and submandibular lymph nodes are not increased.
The conclusion: without ehograficheskih attributes patalogii
(On January, 17th 2006.)

Grigoriev Alla
08.04.2006, 07:37
Try to address to the neurologist