PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tuberculosis

Not registered
01.02.2006, 00:17
Hello, help or assist to understand a following situation please: 32 (years) have found out a tuberculosis in the relative, she is on a day time hospital, comes home and in general goes to various public places. What form of a tuberculosis does not speak, but is thought if infectious it or her would not release or not let off. 3 months are ill or sick, on the sick-list of the doctor have told or said there will be 6 months. The matter is that during all this time our family with her continues dialogue. A question here in what: whether there is a real threat of infection by a tuberculosis, especially for my daughter as at it or her medotvod from all inoculations in connection with epipripadkami, i.e. in 7 years to her BTSZH did not do or make? If infection is possible or probable, prompt what inspection it is necessary to pass or take place to a daughter and my family. What percent or interest of revealing of a tuberculosis at a roentgen?

Grigoriev Alla
01.02.2006, 07:22
The tuberculosis in the open (infectious) form is a subject to hospitalization in a hospital. However, this disease is passed air-dropwise by and the risk of infection exists and in the closed form. If the organism is weakened or easied, it is desirable to limit contact to the sick person. The tuberculosis of lungs on a roentgen is visible practically in 100 %. The tuberculosis of other organs meets much less often.