PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand!!!

V_JANE@rambler.ru
16.12.2005, 16:37
Good afternoon, to me 22 years I am to Portugal and a level of health services here is unsatisfactory. To it or this I ask your help. I at all do not know to what expert will address. At me such situation. In one perfect evening at me the beginnings nyt a stomach or belly, the same sensation when you will sit longly on something cold and you will be chilled.. But on what such did not sit. Except for that at me a weak hemorrhoids.. And I inserted a candle into that evening and have paid attention that the rectum kakbud is squeezed by something from above, but sites not inflamed.. Already 3 days moaning in the bottom of a stomach or belly at me do not cease, except for that the sensation of pressure upon a rectum not isschezaet and more and very much complicates an output or exit of a feces. I in rassterjanosti. What in general can press on a rectum? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Grigoriev Alla
29.01.2006, 02:27
You need to make a colonoscopy, a proctosigmoidoscope, an irrigoscopy and to hand over a blood (the general or common and biochemistry). The reason can be different. The uterus and a bladder adjoin to a rectum. Probably, that the reason in them. But can be and change of the intestine: a tumour, a polyp, a stricture...