PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Iron preparations at an anemia and a menses

Daniil
10.03.2005, 04:29
What are better for having a drink? At me in days monthly it is especially serious, I and so thin yes anemic. Heard, that it is better to drink liquid iron preparations. The girlfriend praised Feroglobin. Saw in a drugstore still any preparation "Totema" at an anemia. In biovitale too there is an iron... Well voobshchem what to choose? What do you drink in such cases? Thanks!

Devushkaaa
26.04.2005, 06:50
And the analysis of a blood really shows a low hemoglobin?

Olga Anat.
26.05.2005, 21:05
I did not do or make the analysis of a blood. Simply during a menses (she plentiful the first days) I feel awful delicacy, easier legs or foots podkashivajutsja. And on such preparations read, that them it is possible a course before and during a menses..

Elen
04.06.2005, 17:08
Totema it is very good and effective. But an-? taki likely it is better to hand over all.

Ecaterina Igorevna
08.06.2005, 20:04
Good preparation - Fenjuls (small capsules), me just at an anemia registered. From not medical agents - to have a drink these days garnet juice...

boroda
27.06.2005, 02:33
, Make the analysis of a blood, and not on a hemoglobin (the anemia happens and nezhelezodefetsitnaja), and biochemistry that iron have looked or seen. How much or As far as I understand, it is more indicative. And is simple so drink iron can and not help or assist. Who has told or said, what at you from a disadvantage of iron such effects, can, simply pressure decreases? Then simply strong sweet tea, black chocolate, etc. will suffice you of things.

natalya
25.07.2005, 03:05
, Well, thanks!

Lesha
04.08.2005, 21:53
All all over again is necessary the general or common analysis of a blood. If do or make in good clinic zhelezodifitsitnuju an anemia at once distinguish or recognize (except for a hemoglobin the analysis reveals or taps a heap of accessory signs: non-uniformity of the sizes of erythrocytes, a low color parameter i.t.d.). If this analysis will clear nothing (except for iron deficiency there are many kinds of anemias, for example, when the gland is enough, but a hemoglobin low or when for any reasons there is a destruction of erythrocytes), then already biochemistry.

Z.Y.if you suffer a plentiful menses, very much I advise to visit or attend and the gynecologist (the reason of my anemia as it has appeared, it it was necessary to search there)

Andrey...
09.08.2005, 16:19
, Yes... Correctly. Well plentiful I know the reasons perfectly. At me an endometriosis.

Zinka
12.08.2005, 00:40
And " ferriferous preparations " once for a long time when there was a necessity have not helped or assisted me, and for short time the hemoglobin has come to norm or rate from the use " germinal hlopev pshchenitsy (or something in this sort http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/images/icons/icon7.gif).

ekrubleva
13.08.2005, 00:14
Oh, unintentionally smilie in the link has turned)