PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What with me? To hours to two me began to shake all and znobit, and to hurt or be ill;be sick there was terribly a stomach or belly

23.03.2005, 00:33
Early yesterday I was absolutely healthy person. Somewhere to hours to two me began to shake all and znobit, and to hurt or be ill;be sick there was terribly a stomach or belly.

I tjapnula two tablets tajlenola, but by that moment when I went home me all shaked, labiums have turned pale, and each bone in tulove (and everyone A) nyla on separate golosochek. I do not know what miracle I have reached home, but by then, I all was cold also me beat any awful cold fit. Then I tjapnula to Aspirinum, also have climbed under some woolen blankets, and somewhere in half an hour the cold fit has left, and the temperature has come on its or his place.

Today - morning of next day, and a body all hurts, as-as if in parts breaks up, and terribly cuts/?NO/hurt a stomach or belly (below), even painfully to touch. I somewhere on the third day or bottom;fundus monthly, I do not know why the stomach or belly hurts, like lyotsja any more so it is a lot of, and like it I have not poisoned, because blevat and on the contrary I would not like.. And like it not a flu because a nose/throat like do not hurt, here only the head very strongly hurts.

What is it such?

Yagos
08.05.2005, 01:46
At me so always passes or takes place a flu - a cold fit, then temperature, all hurts, including a stomach or belly and a loin. And here a nose/throat just never hurt.

So, I would not be surprised, and at once took the sick-list with an idea, what is it a flu.

But if you it is usual grippuete not so... Can, to the doctor?

Ina
12.05.2005, 02:33
Yes, it is very similar to, how I grippuju but why so the stomach or belly hurts? And it is usual at me during that moment when a cold fit and all hurts, the nose too napolonjaetsja and begins cross a throat...

Vlad-AND-??
16.05.2005, 07:52
And it is not similar to a gastric flu? Then it would be necessary to blow to the doctor immediately, differently to be excruciated it is necessary longly...

samaanonimnost
21.06.2005, 08:14
The darling, call a doctor..... I do not advise to swallow of tablets if itself you do not know, that at you

The world
31.07.2005, 11:38
And you have not poisoned, hour? At me it was very similar once...

Petja
03.08.2005, 11:51
Endometritis? A metritis? An inflammation of appendages? Extrauterine? Or something virus... In any case - to varchu

Timon
12.08.2005, 05:07
You in staffs or states?? At me too most was on Saturday, absolutely same signs, still or even delicacy and a nausea. Has begun unexpectedly, on Friday was absolutely zdorova.a on Saturday in the morning already was ill. Delicacy both cold sweat and sensation, that in a stomach or belly all razladilos is now better much, though from time to time. The intestinal infection can has appeared suddenly at east coast USA? I Drink the activated coal, atsidofilus in capsules, to eat I try a little. Yes, at a daughter was too most, but in easier or lighter;more mild form..

Recover!

Lelja
12.08.2005, 14:19
It is a virus. At me so stably two once a year happens.

Psyterror
12.08.2005, 15:48
To me is easier, at me at a flu always the stomach or belly takes. Hurts approximately as during old kind times at me in the first days monthly hurted or was ill;was sick. So I got used, also consider or count, what is it an inevitable harm.

In your situation the most unpleasant is, certainly, that earlier with you anything similar was not.