PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strengthening of bones

Ekaterina
08.03.2005, 23:05
At me fingernails or nails exfoliate awfully and fractured and a teeth are crumbled. As I understand, it is a problem of osteal tissues. What it is possible to make with her how to strengthen? At once I shall tell or say, that the expected treatment is not necessary that. Strengthened fingernails or nails on arms or hand a varnish - became better, but thus on legs or foots - the horror, and a teeth collapse. And it in fact only that it is possible to see.

What to do or make? Usually considered or counted, what is it a disadvantage of a calcium, if so as it or him to fill up, in what kind?

Something knows, write please.

avgustin
24.04.2005, 01:37
I think, unique advice or council which can take place - you immediately should address to the doctor, yet late. Such disadvantage of a calcium is treated not by varnishes and Pastas, and medical preparations.

I, I
30.04.2005, 17:48
, And to what doctor?

I also speak, what something is necessary inside, can and without the doctor it is possible to learn or find out that?

Ramzes
08.05.2005, 10:03
Go to your local therapist. He will put the preliminary diagnosis and will direct to other experts for specification of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment of treatment. This all is free-of-charge - you all over again should learn or find out simply, that with your ossicles or bonelets and to start to be treated! Can enter the name on paid consultation to the therapist in private or individual clinic.

At you too serious signs to be engaged in a selftreatment.

olga vla
01.06.2005, 16:02
To me it is already terrible, I and did not think, that at me " such disadvantage of a calcium ". It is strange to go certainly to the doctor with fingernails or nails (I in general at them redaja a guest) but if it is necessary... I descend or go.

sibby
15.06.2005, 06:05
Know, how in advertising about AIDS - " are afraid it is not necessary, it is necessary to know ". Most likely, at you no trouble - it is just necessary to eliminate or erase;remove the reason in time.

And about doctors - esteem a branch about spots - people with disadvantages of a skin bypasses ten doctors, correctly do or make - and anybody does not laugh or is not dared at them. To the doctor in general it is useful to go - I here on a regular basis do or make inspection.

NK
09.07.2005, 16:51
Have a drink the Calcium, only choose, that he together with vitamin D was. And just in case to the doctor. Though if a teeth are crumbled, really is very similar to a disadvantage of a calcium.

DLA
01.08.2005, 07:47
Yes it not at me,))))))

Evgenie Vasil
04.08.2005, 14:51
Toward the end the working day all is read on a diagonal. Excuse

Olga M.V.
09.08.2005, 12:42
In occasion of a teeth - to the good stomatologist (not in denta-o?Oa and so forth, and in decent scientific institute of type TSNIIS, 3-it of honey and pr). The status of a teeth can not have at all the attitude or relation to a disadvantage of a calcium, it can be excess of fluorine and more anything you like.

Gennady
09.08.2005, 16:57
And you not vegetarianka? If yes, there can be that a disadvantage of a calcium. I now would guzzle a calcium handfuls, washing down with milk, on road to the doctor. The doctor - therapist IMHO. Also do not speak that a problem of type only fingernails or nails, or only a teeth, speak about that that all in a complex.

densimf
10.08.2005, 19:02
For now the doctor will reach, have a drink Gluconat of the Calcium, on 3 tablets in day., for example, only they also help or assist me, 2 weeks I shall have a drink, and all passes or takes place, and the calcium in other forms does not make on me in general any effect.