PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Autohemotherapy... Who did or made? Whether costs or stands?

ElenaM
12.06.2005, 02:31
I think of passing or taking place a course of purification or ablution of a blood..

The main reasons:

1. For last year periodically there are spots which never was earlier.

2. I plan to conceive the second child, at the first pregnancy the low hemoglobin (it would be desirable to prepare an organism adequately) was observed.

3. Desire of purification or ablution of an organism from fine infections (which hardly to reveal traditional analyses of a blood)...

Nature I doubting, would be desirable to hear opinions of coffee people

Whether there is "game" of suppositories? Whether To do or make homeopathic additives or ozone in injections??

How dearly or expensively all this has put to me will manage (for comparison with a suggested price for all course (10 injections) - domiciliary, the coming doctor)?

iryna_segal
15.06.2005, 18:47
It not a course of purification or ablution of a blood. It immunnostimulirujushchaja procedure. From a vein in zadnitsu under the certain scheme or plan. To me did or made at an adnexitis (an inflammation of appendages).

Kindgott
24.06.2005, 16:27
It not a course of purification or ablution of a blood

Oh... It I nepralno was expressed...

To me did or made at an adnexitis

And what influence on all organism was?

I have in view of: the general or common state of health, a status of a skin etc.?

How much or As far as boleznena procedure in a complex?

Whether there were hematomas?

And it is immodest so - in how much has managed?

Julia D
03.07.2005, 22:58
Has managed free of charge in a district clinic

Influences visible were not any. But can, there inside all has begun to shine?

Very much shchipet when prick in the priest. A blood salty. Hematomas.... It not hematomas were, it was simply absolutely dark blue the priest.

KBOB
14.07.2005, 21:51
Very much shchipet when prick in the priest. A blood salty. Hematomas....

It not hematomas were, it was simply absolutely dark blue the priest.

Has gone to cry, "pleased"....

16.07.2005, 17:13
At me two familiar nurses the friend the friend did or made the Skin of the face, is primary with very lot or plenty pryshchikov, has noticeably improved. Not completely pure or clean became, certainly, but all the same the result was " on the face ". The sister did or made to the husband when at it or him constantly on a back spots suddenly began appear, has helped or assisted.

zavis
23.07.2005, 14:04
Thanks..

I shall endow sing for the sake of a pug

Sanek %
23.07.2005, 15:24
Koko

On the priest, only be not dared or do not laugh, it is very good to put cabbage sheets. Hardly-hardly pomjat the leaf or sheet in an arm or a hand that on itself were formed mikrotreshchinki through which can act juice, and is direct in linen, to the priest. It is possible for the night When I worked in hospital, patients assured, that helps or assists at ecchymoses from nyxes much better an iodic reticulum.

ruphila
24.07.2005, 11:13
About! About cabbage did not know even! spasip balshoj! I (am not dared or do not laugh)

Century live, a century study

Sanjar
01.08.2005, 12:56
Where in Moscow do or make this procedure, whether purpose or appointment of the doctor, how much is is necessary??

Juliavb
05.08.2005, 14:13
Me, pepper is clear, the gynecologist a direction has given.

I think, in all paid medtsentrah do or make.

Here, for example, ph. of the Scandinavian Center of Health about Aviamotor 234-19-81.

Margo29
06.08.2005, 04:52
I did or made! At a terrible allergy (rashes on the face, arms or hand and legs or foots) to-me has helped or assisted, z became unequivocally better Actually eto not so uz and bolno, the main thing popast to the good nurse!! It is checked up on the experience-first or -all over again one so vobshche NOTHING pochustvovala, then other nurse to me few times has pierced a vein did or made and vobshche a heap siniakov boleznennych has done on the priest)

talia
06.08.2005, 05:12
Itself personally did not do or make, but people close to me did or made. Results rather good at them, but I shall be going to, if only absolutely will secure, all the same a course of nyxes from a vein in the priest to transfer or carry not so pleasantly. If you are assured, that this procedure it is possible without any directions is necessary to you. Come to any out-patient department where is protsedurka, and ask nurses when it is better to go, how much is. My girlfriend on a question: " and what for it is necessary for you? " - has told or said, that to her has recommended the dermatologist. It has appeared to nurses of this answer enough and they without problems have pierced to her a full course, for a symbolical payment 10 re for one procedure, plus still a rectangular approach traffic pattern of sweets upon termination of treatment, have been awarded

argo
06.08.2005, 14:55
At me it was done or made by the friend, at a furunculosis. Has very well delayed, but it, generally, the doctor appoints or nominates.

Syberia
06.08.2005, 23:57
" To tell or say in advance about efficiency of an autohemotrasfusion. But to try or taste it is possible... This procedure is intended for stimultsii immunity " - www.emedi.ru/consult/search/24923.html

Rybonka
07.08.2005, 07:31
- I wish to lift a subject. Well as, you have made? Tell to the world, what results? And whether you added OZONE?