PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me sways: (What to do or make?

Kat 555
28.04.2005, 08:25
The background takaja-I tolko that has returned from week business trip, to which hassle and 2 full days (for 15 hours) spent in trip buses accompanied. In day of homing I have felt a strong giddiness. Has passed or has taken place two days, the head is turned also me as sways here and there, I feel as though I am am brought also by me cannot stand directly as bud shakes.

Today has measured davlenie-148/88.

How you think what is it can be? On how much it is dangerous? What with it or this in general to do or make?

Tomorrow I take 2 days off to rest in bed.

LONGBEACH
04.05.2005, 11:20
It is necessary not only rest in bed, but also to go to the neuropathologist. How old are you? Pressure raised or increased if you are young (up to 40).

Arinarina
06.05.2005, 13:35
Ice

To me 27

And why to the neuropathologist?

Michelle
07.05.2005, 08:54
Restful, in bed and the doctor!!!!!! It is very big break!!!!!!! It CAN be dangerous!

Jury Petrovich
28.05.2005, 13:07
At my mum recently in the same way passed or took place an attack osteohandroza. Too a giddiness, a high pressure so any " descend or go to the neuropathologist ", and cause it or him to itself on the house.

AnnfanShakira
13.06.2005, 09:51
Thanks big for attention! The occurring with the doctor is inevitable.

And what except for restful it is possible to undertake up to the doctor?

** Igor_T **
17.06.2005, 03:47
As small as possible to move and leave from a computer! From it or this intracranial pressure raises or increases! To accept Valoserdin or valokardin (only not Validolum). Prilech. Not is better while - from it or this too pressure varies.

We
20.06.2005, 15:02
Thanks all big for participation.

In my case very strong cervical neuralgia next day has begun. Probably it also caused bad state of health. Already much better!

valek2381
26.06.2005, 18:01
Well thanks God, that it is better!

Mery
28.06.2005, 05:45
Me too sways, toshnit, the head is turned...

And yesterday thought, in general a roof will tear off - the head strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, toshnilo (thought, has again poisoned)... pomerjala pressure - 128\83, and usually lowered.... Has drunk a tablet lowering pressure - the head has passed or has taken place, toshnit has ceased....

That to do or make?

JAn
01.07.2005, 06:42
And me in the mornings sways... Can, pressure differences?

Too gipotonik, and here to measure pressure of an opportunity is not present.

nazareth_vs
01.07.2005, 13:59
It me for the night yesterday

Black Dragon
05.07.2005, 19:59
And me in the mornings sways... Can, pressure differences?

And can mjaska eat?

Vick
11.07.2005, 23:04
I eat mjasko, where without it or him...

Though, maybe, lost 9 kege are eructed thus... But! On monodiets I did not sit, ate everything, but it is not enough, and already almost myself I do not limit in meal.

14.07.2005, 11:14
To begin in an ideal it would be necessary from the developed or unwrapped analysis of a blood and from the explanatory or sensible doctor. There can be that ugodno-an anemia, overwork, a heliosis, PMS, stress

mementolga
17.07.2005, 16:00
" Restful, in bed and the doctor!!!!!! It is very big break!!!!!!! It CAN be dangerous! "

Seamen who floats on the sea on the small courts or vessels strongly subject to rolling - on a land as a rule then always swings or pumps, and not days or puts-two a little, and even it is a lot of years after an output or exit on pension.

However, it observed not to itself and each overland person after even small sea walk on a few even excited sea, but here usually passes or takes place for other day.

Sojkina
18.07.2005, 13:28
So do or make to me like analyses....

Me after a train two more day shakes

Nezhiloy
18.07.2005, 18:25
And the truth to nervopatologu it is necessary, potmu as at emnja such was when och naprjazhnaja week has stood out and by Thursday I all has got exhausted and in the underground to me it became bad.... Since morning simply the head was turned and is it would not be desirable, then zastaila itself to attempt, since thought polegchaet, and as a result in the underground when in opinion of pobelelo and I have fallen and have then regained consciousness me became toshnit, besides it repeated time 5-that was disconnected or switched-off, then prihodilav itself and there and then a vomitive reflex... Though already and not than was and desires were. In fast me began to check nervopatolog and has told or said, that it is necessary to sleep off there is no dream, the organism has not time to be restored, and has told or said that it is necessary to treat vegetative nervous system.... To treat to me its or her truth and it was not possible, but after two days of a dream it became much easier. For a year I have sufficed, in a year there was a same chicken-feed. A current now in institute, in the evening... Then has run in a toilet... Has then called a taxi and all green went home... Well then still serious night, otsypanie on sl day... It became better.

But to the doctor descend or go necessarily! Not tjaniet up to such...

Alin
18.07.2005, 19:10
Vysokovato pressure.

At least to send all and all and to rest in bed at home.

If there is an opportunity to arrange to itself day relaksa in what-string interior - massage there, wrappings and others protsedurki.

Or put nothing to do or make - simply to rest in bed, and day to take a walk in good park or in suburb.

poshatyvanija often happen at a cervical osteochondrosis - consultation good manualshchika will not damage or injure;hurt.