PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To hand over a blood as the donor

Akobir
08.03.2005, 10:31
Tell or Say, what by-effects after delivery? To hand over it is required nearby 500 ml.

DAP
23.03.2005, 22:17
The basic delicacy and all with her connected.

500 ml vprintsipe it is a lot of. Usually more than 400-450 do not take ake those who the first time

pops
12.04.2005, 09:31
Giddiness, sleepiness. Down to a loss of consciousness - to give pollitra bloods for someone medium-sized with primary, say, low pressure not so it is easy or light. Aesthetically - circles under eyes, paleness. If is to that to spend up to the house oposlja and then it is possible to have a rest to pair or steam denkov - nonlethally, it is quite possible.

Romeo
25.04.2005, 18:48
At once nothing eshte - can pull out

odisfiltering
03.05.2005, 09:46
If vision bad (it is more minus (plus) 4) to hand over do not recommend, because of pressure drop there can be problems.

The general or common delicacy, giddiness, at once is better to not drink - stoshnit. On an empty stomach to hand over.

Dianag
17.05.2005, 03:45
babulechka-

What on an empty stomach, you that? It not analyses, and a donorship.

It is necessary to attempt and have a drink sweet to tea or juice (to drink in general more), but it is not necessary to eat fat, acute and other, that in the recipient can cause or call problems.

Alizeo
28.05.2005, 07:28
Even after delivery such effect, as euphoria, inflow of forces and brutal appetite can be observed. For an organism it is very useful, the blood is updated. Eh, all in any way itself I shall not reach to hand over...

comcour
07.06.2005, 23:35
Exactly one week ago was going to to execute the civic duty. Last time a blood from a vein at me took about 5 years ago, and how much myself I remember, at me always darkened in opinion of and I tried to accept horizontal position.

But here has decided to take itself eventually in arms or hand and to make kind business.

The tired doctor " Red krestaa " has measured to me pressure, has started to giggle and has told or said, that with such result (95/55) he does not incur the responsibility to pump out at me pollitru. Therefore has advised to hand over simply all over again " three tubules " on the analysis (I had an icterus, and I did not know which).

Having seen tubules, me it became iron bad, and I (old gipotonichka) departed from delivery of these or it of pair grams about 15 minutes, rolling in a corridor on a couch (with zhratvoj I could not crawl to a room of rest).

Several days ago the analysis has come: I had a hepatitis "and", and to my donorship momeh cannot be.

At all my love to mankind I shall think two more times before to go second time and to leave there 500 milliliters.

It is a shame, but the fact. Anything, I can absolutely do or make nothing with myself - mine and without it or this low dalvenie falls below a plinth.

Ketrin
12.06.2005, 13:03
I specially called on station of a hemotransfusion and to me have told or said __ on an empty stomach.

Tea there give with suharikami, already after the doctor speaks "goden" - before the most operational.

Even after delivery such effect, as euphoria, inflow of forces and brutal appetite can be observed.

He, and I in general hardly crept, it was necessary to drink this very day a syrup - an iron preparation (Maltofer), forces were not in general.

I had a hepatitis "and", and to my donorship momeh cannot be.

It as cannot? Even with an infectious disease transferred or carried in the deep childhood, give unequivocal and final tap or removal from a donorship.

baster
13.06.2005, 08:39
babulechka-

It as cannot?

Without concept. Black on belmu it is written - without problems.

Probably, it otoogo, that that a hepatitis "And", instead of. T a greater or big difference.

But I not the physician.

Vasilchenko A.A
17.06.2005, 19:40
babulechka-

I specially called on station of a hemotransfusion and to me have told or said __ on an empty stomach.

Tea there give with suharikami, already after the doctor speaks "goden" - before the most operational.

Anything to itself! Has climbed on our site, there it is written literally following - to not eaten person to hand over a blood it is impossible. It is a pity, they do not have Russian version, and that there mass explanatory or sensible infy on a subject. Likely, you are insured that the donor will eat something not that.

Natalina
23.06.2005, 05:40
To me too to eat offered, sweets. (Has not helped) or assisted)

Arlena
23.06.2005, 17:41
At a hypotension it is not surprising. Likely, to you the civic duty is better other ways to execute.

JUra
29.06.2005, 01:31
Likely, you are insured that the donor will eat something not that

Most likely. Therefore feeding only there - oooochen sweet tea (black) also three suharika.

Without concept. Black on belmu it is written - without problems.

Probably, it otoogo, that that a hepatitis "And", instead of. T a greater or big difference.

The infectious disease, she an icterus, she a hepatitis And, gives contraindication. Vashche it is strange, that to you such have written, if suddenly once again will be going to, is better at once specify this question in vain to not be excruciated.

alexi
01.07.2005, 07:13
Likely, to you the civic duty is better other ways to execute

I in general till now think to hand over a blood by a syncope. And che.

But, certainly, all this is awful unpleasantly.

And what else is o executions or performances of a civic duty, sorry for off?

Shmeel
01.07.2005, 14:51
babulechka-

Vashche it is strange, that to you such have written, if suddenly once again will be going to, is better at once specify this question in vain to not be excruciated

Yes che to specify - it is written by a feather. About an interdiction on a kind "And" I hear first time.

Here those who though time was in Africa - vashche do not start up, it yes.

03.07.2005, 20:52
Even after delivery such effect, as euphoria, inflow of forces and brutal appetite can be observed

Here!

At last though someone about IT has told or said!

Such vivacity any appeared.

The word of honour!

They there (I do not know as now) offer sweet tea before.

natashaloshkova
06.07.2005, 20:42
Such vivacity any appeared.

Carries!

nurlan
08.07.2005, 12:52
About an interdiction on a kind "And" I hear first time.

Here those who though time was in Africa - vashche do not start up, it yes.

Not, well to me in general without a difference, but the girlfriend one month ago have turned for this reason.

They there (I do not know as now) offer sweet tea before.

And now too. In Sklife like and juices give.

Lavs
10.07.2005, 06:18
At me by the way too low zhavlenie - 100/60 like...

And before delivery of a blood on anliz I always ate. Well simply jaaj with suhrikami it is possible, in fact so?

And will take nearby 470 ml, not 500 this has precisely, simply approximated.

Nata
10.07.2005, 16:02
At me too bodrjaki was, when I have handed over a blood. And two muzhiks with whom I have come together, sat white and half-dead.

ViktorijaS
10.07.2005, 20:50
(Has thrown in Coffee-in-help, but something is silent, therefore budliruju here, excuse if that)

People, help or assist...

How the blood surrenders? In the same Sklife? Who had an experience such? Whether on an empty stomach it is necessary to hand over it or her or how? What then with state of health and if it is bad - to accept that what measures? How quickly there is this process? How much it or her take? - the same as and on what check analyses?

I wait-wait-wait for answers...

Spark
11.07.2005, 06:33
http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/showthr... 322*post2572322

-surrenders not on an empty stomach, it is just better to eat something, but not acute and not exotic, then offer sweet tea with cookies, i.e. well and then to have a bite (not necessarily in Sklife)

-was badly-there in a subject is-can to be a giddiness (therefore it is necessary to sit, especially if low pressure), delicacy, a cold fit and the general or common malaise as though.

All is fast-approximately, as a blood from a vein to hand over- more longly

-they analyses do or make all, in the same place

Silvija
12.07.2005, 01:37
Success

I just in Sklife handed over, at my stable pressure 90/60, chuvsvovala myself is normal, having sat minutes 10, only then at once in cafe have come-have a bite

Grigoryan
12.07.2005, 02:20
Oh thanks you!!! Something I search have not guessed to use