PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And there is an infectious rheumatic disease?

Rainred
06.04.2005, 12:21
Something us with the husband "fractures" the second week... "Twists" all joints - there are no forces. Legs or foots - a full nightmare, especially knees. Still and arms or hand hurt me, at the husband - in general everything, a back, a neck, all. The pain not acute and from time to time releases or lets off, i.e. I even go to an exercise room but as soon as you will sit down, will relax - and pulls.

At both of us such happened or was possible in a life, from time to time. I write off or copy it on chronic nedosyp (really, there is at me such by-effect, I always behind myself knew it, and last month in due course absolutely hardly), but the husband?.. On weather to write off or copy it is impossible - about one yesterday there was a remarkable dry heat. The second day goes a rain, has become cold, but the status has not changed. We already think - can, what infection?..

Elena Al.
27.04.2005, 19:11
Speak, that happens. Type, some kinds of chlamydias cause similar signs, is assured, as many other things of a bacterium or viruses - too. Only for this purpose should pass or take place years from the moment of infection... But Both of you can "fracture" from weather, pressure or simply to be feature of an organism.

I not zamorachivalas... And if strongly disturbs, would go to the doctor with the husband.

inn
06.05.2005, 04:33
Type, yes. In due time to me have diagnosed an arthritis because of a clamidiosis. FALSE or not, but the sexual life at me then yet was not

oliga
07.05.2005, 19:54
Thanks! Chlamydias are not present, all of us in planning pregnancy, on a regular basis check us.

And to what doctor to go - to the orthopedist?..

And there is any cleanly rheumatic virus?

dbrf
28.05.2005, 04:06
Not always the clamidiosis amazes genitals. Depends on a way of infection. But I am assured, that you by way of.

Cleanly rheumatic virus does not happen, but there are agents who can cause similar signs. It is a lot of them. And I not the doctor unfortunately...

marusentsija
12.06.2005, 00:26
Interestingly, at me happens legs or foots here so lomit. I can not explain At all. Simply tears reaches. But usually such when from hot it is sharp in cold and on the contrary. Then all inside hurts, in legs or foots.

Katya-91
29.06.2005, 22:15
And to what doctor to go - to the orthopedist?..

It seems, to the therapist...

Margo
05.07.2005, 01:23
http: // www.medmedia.ru/cardiology/R... serdca/a3800477

Gazzaeva
05.07.2005, 19:12
This simultaneity of disease a-strange thing seems to me, that all the same, and better to descend or go to you somewhat quicker to the doctor. There can be any rare or infrequent infection. There can be an influence of any harmful external factor.

Bird
06.07.2005, 17:28
All thanks!

Ur, at us while is not present rheumatic disease.

Thanks, but I of high opinion on quality of our checks. About antibodies to chlamydias casually I know, that if the person has had been ill, antibodies are saved for all life. Their presence does not mean presence of chlamydias.

I while have decided to hand over the general or common analysis of a blood - there presence of any inflammation or an infection at least will be visible.

Julia-Maria
06.07.2005, 18:51
*lt; Chlamydias are not present, all of us in planning iNON?N???O?*gt;

You take an interest, what analysis to you did or made: podavljajushee the majority a nem. Doctors do not check a blood on antibodies. Will force - will see the surprised eyes of stars of gynecology