PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And what is it can hurt or be ill; be sick?

Страницы : [1] 2

Sasha 7777777
20.03.2005, 13:50
On sensations the center hurt is somewhere above a solar plexus, but below hrudyov. First it seemed, that " hurts behind a breast bone ", tjapnula to Nitroglycerinum - has passed or has taken place on pair minutes. Tjapnula vasodilating - has released or has let off. Has passed or has taken place hour - has renewed, but already attacks. A pain skrebushchaja and pulling, spastic strictures given upwards.

Has solved, that a backbone. As at home one, pribegla to a national agent - poterlas a back about a lintel absolutely unexpectedly at pressing on some points with terrible force began to burn (to burn) somewhere absolutely deeply, in the same place - approximately a palm-one and a half below under a breast. Has nestled on a lintel once again - sadnenie (or how it or him there?) began to extend downwards.

Has drunk noshpu and to tea, has eaten a slice of a ham, has laid down to sleep. Has woken up from sensation, that inside of me skrebetsja the mouse Again in the same place and is again given pulling spazmirujushchej by a pain upwards. Has drunk still noshpu - has passed or has taken place where.

Not toshnit, the stomach or belly does not hurt, and anything similar from the very beginning was not.

I am not familiar with problems of a gastrointestinal tract - even parshivenkogo the gastritis for all life was not

And who is familiar - share sensations, please. Really it it?

shuver
31.03.2005, 22:54
From meal this pain becomes dull or is blunted, passes or takes place? Eructations, heartburns, are not present a hiccup? Giddinesses, delicacies, dyspneas?

Nina of Item
04.04.2005, 04:36
Budte seryoznee! The Forum-not an out-patient department! Even, if here also there are experts, nobody can diagnose in absentia.

Alkmena
06.04.2005, 06:18
To me under descriptions it is an intercostal neuralgia has reminded... At me happens... The Vile thing. The warm clothes and exercises on the extension rescue or save;salvage...

paka
17.04.2005, 17:16
Can both a stomach, and pancreatic.... And even the cholic bubble sometimes similar hurts. And the neuralgia, or something of type of a radiculitis can also.

DimaDialekt
25.04.2005, 17:49
To mum of 46 years now, and somewhere about 5-6 years ago there was a similar pain in district of a solar plexus. Through any time the pain itself has stopped.

Now heart periodically pricks, but at it or her serious personal problems during the given period of a life.

ZY: have a rest, look or see at state of health, but I to the doctor now or then would descend or go all the same in such situation.

tatusik
04.05.2005, 18:01
Psychosomatic displays, aha.

Type seasonal depression.

Igor ivas
06.05.2005, 09:23
Uj, maidens, hardly a horse has not set, by the morning fast it was necessary to cause. However, to their arrival has again released or has again let off

The doctor has told or said, that most likely it is a cholic bubble. But a bitter taste in a mouth was not - what cholic?

Pancreatic, he has told or said, would respond, when it or her press. And he me from different directions obmjal, anywhere nothing has responded

However from an anesthetizing nyxis has passed or has taken place absolutely. Though di understand - has passed or has taken place UP TO a nyxis.

Linta, the pain becomes dull or is blunted from meal for a short while, yes. Any other signs was not. It can be a ulcer?

Neuralgic pain I know Not, et not she. And seasonal depression - tyk now well, till the spring to be excruciated?

To the doctor certainly I shall go. Only as I shall think, that it is necessary to swallow a hose, all organism at once starts to hurt or be ill;be sick

mirasha
12.05.2005, 10:36
Well if cholic cholagogue should help or assist.

Try or Taste.

Is such which to drip on Saccharum and rassasyvat under tongue.

They most quickly operate or work.

Art
17.05.2005, 12:09
Wuhu, already I drink ryltsa Only how to learn or find out, will help or assist or not if does not hurt

LISOVINA
18.05.2005, 04:59
And to mine it is a stomach...

Gradius
19.05.2005, 11:40
Oh, take care. Resemble to the doctor. And what such "it"?

The directory speaks, what is it there can be a hernia of an esophagus.

Grieg
25.05.2005, 06:00
Well if cholic cholagogue should help or assist.

ugu, and if there stones? Such attack can be provoked cholagogue, that will not seem a little.

It is necessary to do or make US, before tablets to drink.

Vovik
01.06.2005, 05:09
And it can worms....?

Yatkee
09.06.2005, 03:51
And it can worms....?

- nachitalis yes?

I too that that am more on a stomach I am mown.. He sometimes SUCH horses throws out... Especially from nutrition lekshaet vrodi as.. On kashkah sit malyoho..

Valya
10.06.2005, 07:47
But a bitter taste in a mouth was not - what cholic?

At me a bitter taste never was, and problems were

Give be not ill or sick!

gafichka
17.06.2005, 09:18
At problems with a cholic bubble a bitter taste in a mouth pojavleetsja it is the extremely rare, strangely enough.

Unequivocally it is necessary to make US.

Lobo
17.06.2005, 16:25
The attack zhelchekamennoj is very seriously. It is considered, what is it most intolerable pain alongside with even something, has forgotten. The person simply weakens from a pain, all in a perspiration wet. It is better to not see. Means, the stone moves and injures walls of a bubble or still than that is worse. Better it, vetchinku, certainly, not is... No medicines, in general, help or assist, while a stone itself not uljazhetsja. Fast with such diagnosis suggests to carry at once on an operating table on strip operation. Attacks usually happen from fat and zharenoj meal. To facilitate pains at an attack, it is necessary to hang in all weight in an ideal on a horizontal bar, and is not present, so on the strong person or a door, for example. Well, anyway, I saw, that helps or assists.

To the doctor unequivocally and very quickly that on US it was still visible, that there occured or happened.

Recover! Let it something will be easier, than stones. For example, short-term seasonal depression in the easy or light;mild form.

Irina_mi
17.06.2005, 22:11
It can be a ulcer?

Can. Teoriticheski - similar and very much. The simplification from reception of Nitroglycerinum in a picture too keeps within. I speak teoriticheski because - understand, that it is possible to tell or say confidently virtually.

ZHelchekamennaja - too can be. However, at her from meal of a pain amplify more likely, than become dull or are blunted. And on a cholecystitis poorly similar on character be ill or sick. But to exclude these problems - too would not become - all happens. IMHO - descend or go to the gastroenterologist - let will look or see, the US will make, if will find nothing - an endoscopy it is necessary.

Talja
23.06.2005, 03:55
To me under descriptions it is an intercostal neuralgia has reminded... At me happens... The Vile thing. The warm clothes and exercises on the extension rescue or save;salvage...

, If it so there should be an acute pain at pressing on ribs under a breast.

, Press-...

Orthospine
25.06.2005, 15:29
And what such "it"?

It is gastrito and jazvo

Thu, I dazh plainly do not know, what else gastric illnesses or diseases happen.

And it can worms....?

Wuhu, from brains have crept

What nafik worms, I Pyrantelum of times in 2-3 months drink without fail - at me houses of 2 dogs and 3 cats

At me a bitter taste never was, and problems were

Were? Means, they are curable?

Here such piece.. Has brought me about one and a half year ago on computer diagnostics. Et when with rods to you in arms or hand-fingers- stick, and to rods of posting are connected

And the doctor to me has told or said, that zhelchnik at me not by way of, has advised to descend or go on US. I have gone - and nothing has shown US. Well and sensations any.

Here scepticism has disassembled me, and I, that have solved the truth clever people bajut - de computer diagnostics real lazha.

Now has begun to doubt....

, You flatter me. Me up to a rib to press through.. Inconveniently

Yes like not sick.

I shall go on US again what to do or make.... Lint, the endoscopy is just when of a hose swallow?

Current I now am irresponsible nalopalas grilevannogo meat with hhrybami and snack of all. Also felt fine, fie-fie-fie. Not including that all the same obelas and hour has woken up from a nightmare with an idea " back is necessary to guzzle less "

On idea, would be zhelchnik or a stomach - should take again?

Girls, thanks for advice or councils and support. Any absolutely new it for me a problem - gastro. SHo is called, the current of it or this did not suffice

So, cholagogue travku it is better to not drink?

kumatkan
28.06.2005, 22:14
On idea, would be zhelchnik or a stomach - should take again?

teoretitstski - yes. And practically - well who knows it or him.

So, cholagogue travku it is better to not drink?

Precisely. Any cholagogue can be drunk, only having convinced preliminary on US, that there there are no stones. Because any fine kameshek can silently lay to itself and in any way itself not show, but it is equal until job cholic did not stimulate cholagogue. Something from a series here can come a little will not seem.

In the beginning US, then all rest. And if the US will show nothing... Too it is good

Means, it were nerves, stress, mysterious underground knock. Yes everything, more shortly, but can repeat never more in general.. That you also I wish.

mari111111
29.06.2005, 01:00
I look here has advised the Local Consultation so much, as to the doctor it is not necessary.

Liza
29.06.2005, 17:46
It has appeared zhelchnik and "bottom" of a stomach - that place where he passes in is inflamed.. What there an intestine, 12-, what l?

Girls, now such question. The doctor (allopathist) has advised to be treated by grasses and a homeopathy. I.e. has actually redirected to a homeopathist. The reason for that my numerous medicinal allergies.

However, he does not refuse and from allopaticheskogo treatments, is ready to appoint or nominate, if on that there will be my consent.

Prompt, skilled or experienced "zheludochnitsy" and "zhelchnitsy" as it is better to act or arrive.

Olja
30.06.2005, 21:29
Well, to me when have diagnosed a chronic cholecystitis (an inflammation of a cholic bubble) have told or said, that against a cholic bubble of medicines netuti

Only a diet. A homeopathy did not try or taste.