Liberal
30.08.2004, 23:05
At anybody such problems were not????

becki
04.09.2004, 08:24
And to the doctor to descend or go?

max_str
08.09.2004, 12:19
Most likely any disease GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. And reaction to a heat can be simple. To the doctor, unequivocally!

chebspk
08.09.2004, 20:34
Nausea - one of the most frequent displays of a vegeto-vascular dystonia. But on this question too to the doctor.

Patja
11.09.2004, 00:36
Gastritis... holetsestit... To the gastroenterologist!

Iren
13.09.2004, 03:35
Me it is steady toshnilo 4 months Went on a circle: the therapist-gastroenterologist-gynecologist-. Anybody found nothing.

Has passed or Has taken place by itself. Most likely was because of nerves.

Gennadij Bats
16.09.2004, 05:01
Unequivocally, survey of the therapist, the gastroenterologist and the neuropathologist is necessary. However, one more question - whether you drink hormonal contraceptives and how long, whether changed a preparation for another recently?

Moloduha
20.09.2004, 04:19
It can be and all that have listed already and a liver. Nerves - besides.

Sometimes some days prior to monthly such happens. Especially on smells. All family notices nothing, and to me water well simply STINKS bleaching powder.

Still such can be, if the throat is chilled. Then all the day long toshnit.

Certainly, it is necessary to the doctor in an amicable way.

syanechka
23.09.2004, 22:07
Thanks all of you for advice or councils, probably it all the same at me because of nerves...

But to doctors necessarily I descend or go!!!!!

Ulyana
26.09.2004, 21:25
Never was problems with a stomach, and like anything especial did not eat, and here toshnit the second day. Vile not passing or not taking place sensation. There are any ways to get rid of a nausea? I Drink tea, I eat suhariki...

Lusy
27.09.2004, 00:41
On an empty stomach a tablet bifidobakterina try or taste, if while there is no desire to go to doctor - even begin with restoration of a microflora of a stomach. Though reasons can be much. At all at once you will think to which doctor to go.

Ludasan
29.09.2004, 06:43
To descend or go to the doctor it would be advisable. To be checked up on a gastritis, etc., on a poisoning (for example, a paint has inhaled at repair) and on pregnancy, especially if it is possible or probable. Consider, that sometimes at pregnancy the first month still there pass or there take place business or affairs so presence of last cycle does not assume absence of pregnancy. Thus as understand, not any medicines can be drunk.

Helps or Assists to remove or take off a nausea a root of zinziber. Easier or simply to chew in a crude kind. It is possible marinovannyj and candied too. To the some helps or assists kislenkoe (water with a lemon juice, without Saccharum).

nastjuha
02.10.2004, 09:27
, thanks!, thanks! Eh, tjazhelovato to the doctor will be, but mozh will have..., zinziber it ginger? I now in Staffs or States where its or his root to buy or purchase am possible? And water with a lemon now I shall try or taste.

Still someone knows any improvised methods?

DarkKey
03.10.2004, 04:18
Cold (an ice or a wet towel) on a collar zone, a solar plexus and wrists of arms or hand (there where veins are visible). But, if the nausea from a stomach, it will not help or assist.

samaya
06.10.2004, 00:47
, spasib, too I shall try or taste. Simply curiously - and from what nausea it helps or assists?

Juliana
07.10.2004, 06:32
Ginger is on sale in any shop, - in a fresh kind is in vegetable departments, on a kind looks or appears as the big dry pure or clean big-bellied root. Ask the employee of shop. It is possible to come also into any shop of type small mediterranian and to buy or purchase the candied zinziber - sugarized ginger. It is possible to come into the Japanese supermarket (if is) or in the Japanese restaurant and to buy or purchase marinovannyj zinziber - gari (and it is said - fumes, an accent on).

And to the doctor - be not afraid. Be afraid to miss that- is better. Will earn any ulcer... (I purposely frighten It, that run to the doctor).

[It is corrected: Daria (08-10-2001).]

vampiria
09.10.2004, 15:36
And two fingers in a mouth did not try or taste? You Will eliminate or erase;remove the reason, and all. There will pass or will take place your nausea. And mozh at you with a liver of a problem? (ljamblii, opistorhoz and td., can OK)

Varanus
09.10.2004, 22:03
Marisya, and you did not try or taste two day on end two fingers in a mouth? If she " has eaten that nibud " it already for a long time was digested, and two fingers here will not help or assist.

vita
13.10.2004, 09:07
Y, the way about which I have told, is applied at all kinds of a motion desease, thermal and heliosises, migraines and vegeto-vascular crisises. That is, it is a question of a nausea " from a head ".

Inna
13.10.2004, 14:34
Here, about migrenevuju a nausea I shall subscribe - itself put the frozen towel on a neck and a forehead, helps or assists.

RozMari
15.10.2004, 00:21
To the doctor, to the doctor, to the doctor!!! It can be everything from pregnancy up to a hepatitis! It is not necessary to risk!

ola-
18.10.2004, 19:57
At erozijnovm a gastritis. An attack. How to remove or take off?

felX
19.10.2004, 16:39
Fast to cause or call. For now goes - if a drugstore series, an intramuscular injection of Cerucalum. In my opinion, Cerucalum is in general the only thing effective antiemetic. Only look or see contraindications.

Bodro
20.10.2004, 07:25
First - drink only water. Any meal in general! If the vomiting has stopped - fast and drink water even 24 hours. Still it is possible to drink also the made camomile, a sage, a cortex of an oak, a neetle, to a turn, rhizomes badana, a plantain.

Be not frightened - first as during vomiting at you as much as possible to be cleared a stomach.

If you feel, that, izshchvinite, all so serezno, that can die, certainly for fast. If all not so is terrible, poprobute to make something of that I to you have told or said.

And more, take a positive view to a vomiting is the most powerful mechanism of clearing of an intestine.